26 - Orange hair

Previously

"Then it suddenly clicked in my head. What the fuck am I doing? Walking all the way to HER house to forgive HER and she didn't even apologize."

"Fuck this. I'll forgive her all right."

"All I know is I instantly saw the color red. I involuntarily threw a punch and she fell down."

"I reached down stairs to see the sight of my cousin on the ground."

"I'll find out who did this and when I do they're gonna regret the day they were born."

"You talk to Jay?"
__________________________________

☆☆ Good Memories ☆☆

Fast forward to the day of the hit and run

××Morgan POV××

I was on the couch texting Jay and watching my favorite show Steven Universe. Garnet is my favorite and Steven is just adorable so I love it.

Someone rang the doorbell so I paused the TV and went to open the door. It was probably my mom or aunt.

Before I could even tell who was at the door everything just went black.

××Lonnie POV ××

It's been a little while and Moe isn't moving or waking up so I decided to take her to the hospital. No one was home and I didn't know what else to do.

××Jay POV××

I was home texting my babygirl and watching one of my favorite shows, Idiot test. People are so stupid it's so funny.

My doorbell rang so I paused my show and went to open the door.

I saw who it was and I swear my whole body froze up. I was never in a billion years expecting this person of all people to show up at my doorstep.

I had no clue what to say. Or how to feel.

"Hi."

I couldn't manage to say a word back.

"I see you're a bit shocked to see me"

Rewind.. Yesterday - the day of the assembly

( Jay )

My baby sent me a text asking me to take her home. I told her no problem.

I go outside and see her out by my car. I unlock the car and open her door for her. She thanks me for being a gentlewoman as usual. I smile in return saying it's my pleasure.

I hop in the car, closing the door shut.

As I start the ignition, I look up to see the door to the front office open. Out comes a girl; a cute girl. But there was something familiar I noticed about her. That orange hair. I only knew one person with that color hair. But I didn't want to believe it was her so I denied it.

I just kept my eyes on the road and left the parking lot.

Back to current time

I had no clue what to say. Or how to feel.

Why is she here? Why did she come back?

"Hi." She tries to smile.

I couldn't manage to say a word back.

"I see you're a bit shocked to see me"

I accumulate as many words as I can to say something back.