20

A month later

Lonnie POV

Things aren't the best but they're going okay. Right now, I'm in school. We were being called to an assembly in the gym. So that's where we were walking to. But I wasn't too much in the mood. I still haven't let my gaurd down about this Bianca girl. I just don't get the right vibe when she's around. Sometimes I just suddenly get angry. Seeing them holding hands. Giggling, laughing, playing in each other's hair doing cute things, one time I saw them kiss I almost puked.

Jay: Man I'm gonna meet up with Joe'Ann I gotta get my headphones back.

"Alright." I say.

So that left me alone with the couple. Chaz barely acted like she cared I was there. Her freaking "best friend" beside her. She just put her HOE before her BRO.

I don't know how long I could take this.

"I'm going... to the bathroom. Even though you don't care" I said half of that under my breath. It just frustrated me. She didn't even acknowledge me as I left. Damn... What a best friend.

I know she hasn't had a girl in forever but that's flaw. Like who was there for you. Who was always there for you. Shit Bianca only been with you for a month, that ain't shit. Man fuck that.

I really need to stop holding onto that girl. You can't have her Lonnie. It's already over and will never happen. She's your best friend.

Or something like that.... cause friends don't flaw you out for a hoe.

( Jay )

We were just called to an assembly and you know what that means time to escape and be with my baby Morgan.

She text me before I could text her. Guess we were both thinking the same thing.

Babygirl : Meet me in the bathroom on the West side.

Me: I'll be there.

I went into the gym with the guys & Bianca. We found somewhere to sit then gave them the excuse that I had to go meet someone and find them to get my headphones back. They were at home but they didn't know that

So when I get there she hugs me before I could think. Ugh. This girl right here . I gave her a kiss and she put her hands on my neck and she knows my neck is my weak spot so she was sending a signal. I damn sure caught it.

(**Explicit Scene Below **)

I picked her up deepening the kiss and took it into the big stall and locked the door. I went right to her neck, leaving kisses. I reeled my tongue across her skin softly sending chills down her spine then I bit down into her neck not too hard causing her to dig her nails into my back and bite her lip. Now to the next level, I traced my tongue going down a little bit further til I reached my destination. Licking on one breast and playing with the other then I switched. Yet again, she dug her claws into my back because of the pleasure. But hey I'm not complaining. I LOVED IT. A. personal turn on if I may admit.

I went back up and gave her a kiss. She kissed me with so much hunger and desire for more. I could tell she was crying for it.

I went to her ear seductively to tell her I don't want to hear a sound from her, if I hear one moan from her I'll stop.

Gawd. I loved teasing girls and making them go crazy.

"Yes papi" She whispers back.

"Good girl" I say. "Take em off for me"

She takes off her pants and leaves on her panties. So I lick on them. Just to get her heated. Lick where her clit was but still covered by the underwear. Then I started to rub on her pussy as she was soaking the fabric. Niagara Falls.

Teasing and teasing.

"Please papi. Don't tease her. She misses you."

"Oh fr (for real)?"

She bit her lip nodding her head yes.

I guess it was time to finish what I started. I pulled the panties to the side to get clear access to my baby. First I kissed her softly then let my tongue do the work. Juices flowing non stop.

Eyes closed, biting the life out of her lip, she threw her head back. She started grinding on my tongue. Her breathing got harder and harder she was getting close to her climax. Right when she reached her peak someone walked through. She was trembling from the orgasm she was experiencing. I'm proud of her she didn't make any noise so I went back up to her face and kissed her. She was drained. Her energy level - zero.

Well at least I did my job.

Whoever had just entered the bathroom they had went to think sink and started talking to themself.

"You. Gotta pull your pants up and get your life together. You lost your chance. Get over it. Move on."

I heard their voice and it seemed to be someone familiar. I didn't want to assume so I peeped through the crack of the door of the stall. And it was who I thought it was.

I guess Morgan didn't catch on because she was so out of it. It was so cute yet a turn on at the same time. I just let her regain herself.

"Do you know who you are? You're Lonelle Fucking Banks. You don't care about hoes. You get them, use them, and keep going. Nobody can stop you from playing."

At that moment I looked at Morgan and she was looking at me with open eyes.

Guess we weren't going anywhere.

I pointed to her feet then to the toilet signaling her that she needed to hide her feet and she could go on the toilet. Then she accidentally made a noise bringing attention to our stall. That caught Lonnie's attention making her call out asking if someone was in here.

I couldn't answer and neither could Morgan cause Lonnie knows voices a little too well.

So she started walking towards us and I had to think of a plan fast. But then we got another person who had just walked in the bathroom.

Thank god. That was close.

To Be Continued....