12

Speak Now or Forever

Earlier to right after the game.
No one POV

Lonnie and Chaz were leaving the gym together.

Lonnie: So tonight I'm feeling the need to turn up you with me?

Chaz: Sure but you know we still got school tomorrow...

Lonnie: We deserve a treat after all this hard work. Long ass night. You probably aint get no good good in weeks. Let's go make lil Chazy happy.

Chaz: sure. I guess. You taking me to school tomorrow.

They go to strip club together. They drink and have fun. Chaz is finally starting to loosen up. One girl was all up on Chaz and Chaz was definitely feeling the girl. Lonnie saw what was going on and she didn't like it. You could say she was jealous but Lonnie would deny.

Five minutes later, Chaz walks over to Lonnie.

Chaz: I'm gonna go home with Bianca.

Lonnie's face changed. She went from jealous to angry real quick.

Lonnie: Do you even know that hoe? Like really Chaz. I brought you here, if you wanna go home I'll take you.

Chaz: We talked. It's okay. She's gonna take me home. I know you wanna have your time with the ladies. And you brought me here to have fun and loosen up. I finally got to that point so just let me enjoy it while it lasts. I'll see you tomorrow.

Chaz left with the girl. Lonnie couldn't really argue because that was her fault she brought Chaz to the club,  she said all those things now it's beginning to backfire. That messed up Lonnie's mood she was bummed. Low key it was because she wanted Chaz but it's too late now. She just went straight home, angry with herself and angry at Chaz for leaving her.

That's why when she entered the house she was furious with Jay and Morgan. She deserved that slap though. It was life saying "wake up and get your shit together." I wonder if she caught the message.