22 - Lies Lies Lies

( Jay )

Wow. That's some messed up shit. I hated people like that. Manipulative. I waited until she left to start talking to Morgan.

Jay: Man. That's fvcked up.

Morgan: I'm not gonna lie she kind of deserves it. Someone who can beat her at her own game. But I mean that's still fvcked up for Chaz. She doesn't deserve that. Babe you gotta tell her.

Jay: And say what? Oh man I heard everything behind the stall door, I didn't come out because I was fucking with our protective best friend's cousin?? and besides, she's too blinded to believe me anyway. There's no proof.

Morgan: Babe like you've told me before, you and Chaz are close and she trusts you at least try and tell her. And it's not like she's gonna go snitch and tell Lonelle.

Jay: Alright babe. I'm gonna take your advice.

Jay: Well. You go first. I'll see you later beautiful.

I gave her a tight hug and a kiss.

Jay: I'll text you Angel. Stay beautiful.

Morgan: Alright babe.

She left the stall and I heard the door close.

I can already feel this not going so well. Lord help me.

I walk out to my car to go home because I can't be in the same place with that girl I don't need her making me her next target. I text Chaz and let her know that I'm going home so she doesn't wonder why I've been gone for so long. I look up at my car and see a white paper under my windshield wiper. It was a folded piece of paper with a note on it. I was just hoping that it wasn't a ticket or anything.

It read:

I haven't forgotten about you. I will get you back.

I crumbled it up and threw it on the floor. If they really were gonna do anything they would've confronted me to my face.

I just got in my car and turned up my music and drove home. I played 'No worries by Lil Wayne.' And sang it out loud. I don't know who people think I am.

(Chaz)

Everybody left me and now I was sitting by myself. They were talking about seniors and senior events coming up and all that other good stuff.

I wonder why everybody left me though. First it was Jay. She went to go get something I think then Lonelle left. It might've been cause she felt like she was a third wheel. I didn't want her to feel that way I just can't help but adore Bianca. She's just so beautiful.

You know what. She's my best friend she should be happy for me. I finally have someone who's interested in just me, has me on their mind, has mutual feelings and it's not just someone that's one sided. And most of all I'm not her charity case. She treats me like her girlfriend.

I like her, so Lonnie can be mad all she wants. She doesn't even have to come back. She can stay wherever she is. But Bianca left and went to the bathroom so that's why I'm by myself.

I was thinking of going to the bathroom to surprise her but I knew that would lead to us having sex, just us two being alone in a bathroom, so I just stayed seated because I felt like she should be adored not just used for sexual pleasures. She's not that type of girl.

I decided to play a game on my phone while she was gone. A few minutes later I get a text from Jay she said she was on her way home. I reply to her message then look up and notice Bianca is returning to her seat.

Me: She came back folks.

Bianca: And I always will babe. I'll always be here for you, okay? I won't treat you like these other girls. I won't leave you for anything or anybody.

Me: Ugh.. Making me want to say the L word.

Bianca: You're so foolish. What happened while I was gone..

I just stare at her she's beautiful. I love how she's different and knows what to say. She's just amazing. I don't want anything to ruin this.

Well. What a chapter. Leave feedback and Vote.

Who do you think that note is from?

Will Chaz ever know the truth?

Will Lonelle figure out who was in that stall?

Will she figure out if Jay and Morgan are dating?

Will Chaz believe Jay if she tells her the truth?

What crazy thing will Bianca do next?

Don't Assume You Know What Will Happen Next. Surprises Will Always Come.

Later Beautiful People.