PART 7: | UNPREDICTABLE |

Start from the beginning

Sincerely, Elijah.

- "So, Elijah wants you to come to his birthday party." Natali remarked looking towards at Kol who closed his eyes again.

- Kol let out a laugh, "Yeah. Not gonna happen."

- "Why not?" Natali questioned, "I would like to see Rebekah again. I didn't saw her since your family left France, all those years ago."

- "You can invite her here if you want so badly to see her. But I'm pretty sure she already forgot you." Kol spoke not opening his eyes.

- Natali frowned at that, "Am I that easy to forget?"

- Corner of Kol's mouth quirked up, "It depends." he then quickly spun them around and he was on top of her, "You know how much I hate when you wake me up." he warned her in a deep and husky voice.

- "And you know how much I hate when you accuse me of something I did not do." Natali reminded him, using her vampire speed she turned them around again and straddled his hips.

- Kol smirked at her, "They don't even know we are together." he told her as he lifted himself onto his elbows.

- "One more reason to go." Natali told him, "I want to see look on Elijah's face when he sees me."

- "Oh, I don't know." Kol told her.

- "Rebekah needs some girly advice and besides I've already got through switching my emotions off." Natali said with a smile creeping her lips, hoping that would convince Kol to go. When he remained silent Natali clasped her hand onto his chest, "Come on, it'll be fun." she said desperately.

- "This is fun." Kol told her as he spun them around again, then started kissing her neck and down her chest.

- Natali chuckled but tried to lift his head up, "Stop! I can't believe you don't want to see your family."

- Kol looked at her and narrowed his eyes, "You won't stop until we go there." he stated coldly, moving himself to sit on the bed next to her.

- "You know when I want something I get it." Natali said.

- Kol sighed, getting out of the bed, "Let's go and slaughter someone, then I'll think about it.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

- "Demons. You two are demons from hell." A woman screamed, her eyes grow wide with horror and fear. She took a step back as Kol let out a sound that resembles a lot like a laugh. She swallowed thickly as she felt something warm near her ear. Her heart thumped fast against her rib cage.

- "Oh, my love. We should slow down her heart race." Natali suggested as she stood behind the woman and grabbed her shoulders.

- "That's exactly what we are going to do." Kol said as his fangs extracted and his vampire face came out.

- Fear rose in a woman as she saw how this could end really badly for her and she started crying and screaming even more, "P-please don't harm me." she begged desperately.

She whimpered when she felt Kol's cold fingers moving to the curve of her neck. Natali moved one of her hands in woman's hair, so she can take a better look at the other side of her neck.

- "Sorry, darling. We do not show mercy." Kol playfully whispered in her ear.

A woman stopped struggling when fear made her freeze in place. Whimpers fell from her lips as their sharp fangs put pressure on her skin. A loud, gut-wrenching scream came from her throat as Kol and Natali bite into her neck at the same time. They showed no sign of remorse as she began to fall backward, her life was seeping out of her. They drained her hungrily, before Natali took a step back, making her slump to the floor.