Irresistible

Harry's POV:

"I'm going to have a shower" Jodie winked at me.

"I'm going to see Zayn, were gonna play some Call of Duty!" Brad smiled excitedly.

"I'll just stay here." I slumped deeper into the sheets of the bed closing my eyes.

Brad left and Jodie swung her towel over her shoulder and went into the bathroom.

I felt a smile begin to form on my lips as I heard Jodie humming a familiar tune. then she started with the lyrics. my solo. I didn't know if anyone knew this song, It wasn't released, but it is one if my favourites

"Don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm ok, I don't have the answer.

Don't make me stay the night, or ask if I'm alright, I don't have the answer"

Her voice was beautiful, I didn't know she could sing.

I sang Liam's solo as she did as well.

"Heartache, doesn't last forever. I'll say I'm fine

Midnight, ain't no time for laughing, when you say goodbye."

I got up and stood at the door and continued to sing with her, but I did it louder so that she could hear me.

"It makes your lips, so kissable. and your kiss, unmissable. your fingertips so touchable and your eyes, irresistible."

I heard her turn the water off and walk towards the door. it opened and she looked at me. water dripped down her cheeks.

"That's one of my favourite songs." she smiled.

"Mine too."

"Sing the bridge for me." she sat on the edge of the bath.

"It's in your lips" I sat beside her

"and in your kiss. it's in your touch and your fingertips."

I pushed a strand of damp hair away from her cheek. "And it's in all the things and other things that make you who you are and your eyes,"

I looked deep into her eyes. "Irresistible"

She pressed her lips against mine and I smiled. this is how it should be.

I let Jodie finisher her shower and went back to the bed to wait for her.

When she finished I put my arms around her waist.

"Have you ever thought about a singing courier?" I smiled.

"Harry don't be silly I can't sing."

"Bull crap Jodie I heard you you're amazing!"

"You think so?"

"I know so." I kissed her lips and we sat on the bed.

Niall, Liam, Layla and Louis stormed through the door.

"Haz I just got a call from Luke." Niall said pacing back and forth. "Calum is sick they can't play tonight."

I looked at Jodie.

"Uh uh no way I-"

"Jodie can sing!" I cut her off.

"I know right!" Layla jumped excitedly.

"I'm not doing it." Jodie huffed.

"Give us a tune Jodie!" Louis pleaded.

"No!" she giggled.

"Pleeeeeeeaaase!" Liam begged.

"No!" Jodie crossed her arms. "I'm not going up for your fans and singing for them, they'll boo me or something!"

"No they won't!" I yelled. "because I'll sing with you."

A/N: HEY IF YOU HAVENT HEARD THE SING IRRESISTIBLE BY OME DIRECTION I SUGGEST YOU SEARCH IT UP BECAUSE ITS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS!!! THANKS FOR READING NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON BUT EXAMS ARE COMING UPBSO I DONT KNOW WHEN :( THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!! SOZ THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!!!

Xx Emily