Distractions

Jodie's POV:

I ran. I just ran. I wanted to run as far away from this as possible. unfortunately the hall was short and there was only so far I could run. Running isn't really my thing so I was surprised that I actually wanted to.

"Jodie wait up." Harry was a good distance behind me. I jumped in the elevator which was conveniently on our floor, and after pressing the button a thousand times as fast as I could the door closed just before Harry reached it. I felt a bang on the outside and the elevator started to go down.

My heart had shattered into a million pieces, just like the glass I dropped on the ground. So Harry didn't really care about me. I was just his 'side chick'. was he using me to make Elise jealous? I guess I may never know.

The elevator reached the bottom floor and I ran to a hotel across the street. 'The crown hotel' it was called. I figured I could decide what to do there. I sat on a couch in the lobby that faced out towards the street.

I assessed the objects I had. a pack of gum, my wallet and my phone. I kept getting calls from Harry so I put my phone on 'do not disturb'.

I looked out the window and watched as Harry ran out of the hotel across the street. he frantically looked for me. he went left and that was the last I saw.

I looked up to find the room that I was in at the other hotel. I found my room and Elise was looking out the window. down at me - smirking widely. Probably happy that Harry was all hers.

I sat in the hotel for another hour or so. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I hope it's not Harry.

"M-miss are you ok?" the boy smiled. "You've been sitting here for 3 hours." His hair was almost like Harry's. Dark and curly. he sat beside me on the couch. looking at this boy made me want to cry.

It didn't feel like that long. Harry hadn't gotten back to the hotel so he really wanted to find me. "I-I'm fine thanks." a tear fell down my cheek.

"Can I give you a lift anywhere?" the boy pulled some keys out of his pocket. I had two options:

1. I could say yes and let this boy drive me somewhere

2. I could say no and sleep on this couch for the next few days until I decided what I wanted to do.

"Sure!" I smiled. he smiled back at me.

We left the lobby and went down to the hotel parking lot.

"By the way, I'm Brad." He stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"Hi Brad, I'm Jodie!" Shook his hand. he had a form grip.

"Where to?" brad started the car.

"To be honest, I don't care."

"Really?"

"Yep! just get me out if here!"

"Ok then, well I'm kind if hungry what about you? wanna go get some lunch?"

"Sounds good!"

We ended up at a McDonalds because that's what we both felt like.

I wanted to let all of my feelings out, so I told brad everything. literally everything! about the Harry and Elise kiss, the car crash. he knew it all.

"I thought you looked familiar." he smiled "you were that girl on the news in the car crash with Harry Styles."

"Yeah that was me." I looked down at my fries. "What do you think I should do?" I decided I wanted someone else's opinion rather than hiding. if I go back to Cheshire then Barbra will just try and put Harry and I back together again.

"Personally, I think you should punch Elise's face in. but the responsible thing to do is go back to your hotel and maybe ignore Harry. stay with Layla and Liam maybe in their room. and if that doesn't work, I'm the crown hotel. You can come and stay with me. I'm here for the next week."

"Hm that's actually not a bad idea Brad!"

"Well, if you need anymore advice, or a place to stay, just give me a buzz." he scribbled his phone number onto a napkin.

"Thank you Brad! you've been so helpful."

"No problem!" he stuffed the last of his burger in his mouth. Making me giggle

I glanced towards the door. And my smile soon drooped to a frown when I saw the next customer walk in. I slowly stood up from the table and walked towards him. "I'll be back in a sec" I said to Brad.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Justin! stop following me!" I yelled at Justin as he walked in.

All of McDonald's turned to face us.

A/N: NEW CHAPTER! DONT BE MAD PLEASE! IM TORED SO IM GOING TO SLEEP SO GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING/GOOD DAY! ILY YHANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!

Xx Emily