The Truth

Jodie's POV:

"HARRY! NIALL!" the three boys shouted

Niall and Annabelle ran up and hugged the boys but Harry and I waved as we slowly hobbled with our injuries towards them. A security guard had my suit case and I had my carry-on back pack slung over my shoulders.

"You must be Jodie!" Zayn came up and hugged me as I stopped. "I'm Zayn! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you in the hospital. whenever I came you were either sleeping or with someone else!" he chuckled. I liked Zayn, he wasn't as shy as he was portrayed to be in interviews and other things.

"Yeah, sleeping is kind of my thing, during spring break once I slept for 3 days until Barbra thought I was unconscious or something and woke me up!" I laughed

"Hello m'lady!" Louis got down on one knee and kissed my hand. "I'm Louis"

I giggled as Harry slapped him on the back with his good hand and Louis replying with a faint 'ow' and standing up.

"It's lovely to see you again Jodie!" Liam walked towards me.

"HE HEY! Long time - no see Jodie!" Niall hugged me as I shook my head.

After we talked a little longer, we got into the van.

"Let's play a game!" Harry chirped.

"Hmmm what game?" Niall smiled.

"Here's one! I'll give someone a question and that person answers!" Harry smiled.

"What's the game called?" Zayn smirked.

"Conversation!" I muttered under my breath. Niall was sitting next to me and burst out laughing.

"What did you say?" Louis tapped my shoulder, a smile spreading across his face from ear to ear.

I looked at the rest of the boys - all eyes were on me. I paused "Conversation." I smiled.

Everyone laughed.

"She's a keeper Harry!" Liam just managed to say because he was laughing so hard.

"Ok umm I'll go first!" Harry clapped. he immediately turned to me and I gasped "when we first met in the bakery, why didn't you harass me? you had all of those posters up in your room, but acted like you had no idea who I was. Also you were an open book and told me private things. why?"

All eyes were again on me.

"You really want to know the truth?" I smirked.

"Go ahead!" Harry said slowly his face now just inches away from mine.

"I'm a Louis girl!" I turned to face Louis. Harry's jaw dropped and

Louis sat their smirking. "how can she not be?" Louis laughed "EVERYONE is a Louis girl!"

"B-but the p-poster? with the k-kisses!" Harry stuttered, he was truly shocked.

"That's my friend's. she Gave it to me" I giggled. "Harry, I still love you! I guess I am truly a Harry girl... I kept the poster with the kisses to make you happy! and yes when I met you I was literally dying inside and I have this thing that when I get nervous I just blurt out what's on my mind!" I smiled. Harry's frown slowly turned and he was smiling "Louis I don't love you any less than I used too!" I patted Lou's shoulder.

"I know babe!" he put his hand on mine. Harry glared at him.

"Anyway, here's my question," I faced Louis. "was Larry even a little bit real. I mean come on!" everyone laughed.

"I guess it was more of a brotherly love than a love kinda love you know." Louis squinted.

"I think it was!" Harry smiled. "we would always be together. and we still live together, it could be real it depends how you put it."

"Besties for the resties!" Louis fist bumped Harry.

"Bros before Hoes!" Harry said making everyone laugh, especially Annabelle and I.

After a few more rounds of 'conversation', we finally reached the hotel and I walked in to mine and Harry's room and slumped on the bed. I soon fell asleep when I felt a pair of muscular arms fall softly around my body. I was safe now.

And I am known for sleeping...

A/N: GUYS IM NOT DEAD DONT WORRY HERES AN UPDATE! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BECAUSE Y'KNOW I PUT AT LEASET A LITTLE EFFORT INTO THESE THINGS AT 12:00pm AT NIGHT WHEN I WRITE! IS THE HODIE RELATIONSHIP GOING WELL? COMMENT AMD LET ME KNOW!!! THANKS FOR READING AND VOTE!

Xx Emily