Cheer you up

Harry's POV:

I walked out in shock and sat on the couch beside Annabelle.

"Hey Haz! Is Jodie ok?" Annabelle asked.

"Actually... no An." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" she started getting worried.

"It's Twitter An! they've... gotten personal." a tear ran down my face.

"Harry it's going to be ok" Niall came and sat down on the other side of me. they both put their hands around my shoulders.

"I just don't want them to... ruin this for me." I cried.

"Don't worry Haz, They won't." Niall smiled.

Niall and Annabelle went through a similar thing like this early last year. Annabelle was getting death threats and hate. She started cutting and almost killed herself. But Niall was always there for her. After seeing Annabelle go through it, I don't want Jodie to.

"I think your tired mate. maybe you should go to bed as well?" Niall yawned.

"Yeah maybe I should." I yawned back. "goodnight."

"Goodnight pinky pie!" Annabelle laughed.

I walked into my bedroom to see Jodie fast asleep. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out my phone.

No, I won't look at it. and I put it on charge and curled up beside Jodie. she was warm. I felt safe.

******

I woke up the next morning earlier than everyone else. I think I had gotten used to the bakery wake up time. I decided to go for a walk.

It was a nice day so I went to the park. there were only runners and walkers there this early so it was nice and empty.

All I could think about was Jodie. I need to cheer her up.

I walked back home planning ideas in my head. When I got back, no one was awake again. I sat on the couch thinking of ideas until one came to my head.

I got us some movie tickets because we really can't do much. this was my last day before the mini tour actually starts. I want to have some fun with Jodie.

Her new favourite movie is still out and she has really wanted to see it again with me.

It's 'Frozen'.

She saw it with Layla the first time and knows all of the words to every song. so do I because she won't stop singing! it doesn't bother me though. I like it.

It just so happened that the tickets I got were sing along ones! she'll be super happy.

Annabelle walked out from Niall's room. her hair was all messy and her blue eyes sparkled with the sun.

"Mornin Haz!" she hugged me.

"Morning Annabelle! sleep well?" I said.

"Like a baby" she laughed and walked into the kitchen. "coffee?" she asked.

"No thanks I've already had one." I said.

I turned on the TV, and Jodie came out.

"Hey babe" I stood up and helped her to the couch. "I've got a surprise for you!" I said. "But you'll need to get ready now because we only have 2 hours.

She smiled widely "will this surprise injure me?"

"No!" I scoffed.

"Ok then! what do I wear?"she giggled.

"Hmmm... casual" I said.

She went back to the bedroom and came out half an hour later.

Her straight strawberry blonde hair glistened off the sunlight shining through the window. she was wearing a plain green top and some denim shorts. the green matched her eyes and looked really nice with her hair.

I went in and put on some black skinny jeans and a plain white tee.

We got into the car and is drove to the cinema.

"Ok so were at the cinema! what are we seeing?" she laughed.

"That's the surprise!" I smirked as she shook her head.

I didn't show her the tickets and we went into our cinema after we lined up for popcorn and drinks.

"Tell me Harry! what is it!" She shook me.

"Shh it's starting!" I smiled watching her face light up as she saw the snowflakes start the movie.

"Oh Harry! my favourite movie!" she hugged me. She saw the lyrics pop up the bottom "now you can sing too babe!" she said loudly and was shushed by the parents sitting behind her with young children.

"Beware the frozen heart!" I sang as Jodie smiled.

"Thanks Harry!" she giggled.

A/N: so guys I hope you like this chapter. It's not the best but tell me what you think by either inboxing, kik messaging or commenting! i love you and thanks for reading!

Xx Emily