Crushing

Annabelle's POV:

"Ok have you got the plan?" Jodie asked me.

"Yep!" I winked at her. Our plan was to pretend that we had fallen in love with each other but we had to be convincing for it to work. that means that I'd they want proof, we give them proof.

we tidied up the kitchen and waited for the boys to get home.

We put on a romantic movie to set the scene and Jodie sat on my lap.

We could hear a key rattling near the door.

"Showtime!" Jodie whispered smiling at me.

I rested my head on her shoulder as Harry and Niall walked in.

"Hey Jodie pass me a strawberry!" I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. Jodie placed one in my mouth and I bit into it.

"How's your night been girlies?" Harry and Niall sat on the couch.

"Wonderful!" Jodie kissed me on the cheek as I giggled. Niall and Harry looked confused.

"What's going on here?" Niall pointed at us.

"Actually Niall, I have to tell you something" I frowned

"What is it?" Niall giggled

"I-I think I'm in love with Jodie..." I acted. it can out more serious than I expected.

Niall and Harry both laughed.

"I think I love you too An!" Jodie smiled leaning in closer to me.

We were actually really good actors.

"Ok then! if you're so in love... Kiss!" Harry chuckled. there it was. the k word. oh well. It's just for a laugh.

Jodie and I locked lips. it was only for 2 seconds, but I think it looked real. I kissed her like I kissed Niall.

The boys both frowned.

"Uh-oh um ok then I-" Harry muttered.

"Oh my god you're serious!" Niall whispered.

"Yup!" Jodie smiled popping the p.

There was and awkward 20 seconds of silence before Jodie and I both burst out laughing.

"Did you see their faces!" I laughed.

"Wait what?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"It was a joke you Ning nongs" Jodie laughed.

"Wait... but you kissed" Niall said confused.

"Just keeping up the act babe" I moved to sit on Niall's lap and then gave him a big kiss. Harry moved to Jodie.

"We'll get you back when you least expect it!" Harry laughed kissing Jodie.

"I'm going to bed we have a big day ahead of us! is anyone coming?" Jodie yawned as we all nodded and went to bed.

"Goodnight Niall!" I giggled pecking him on the forehead.

"Goodnight Leso!" Niall laughed the laugh I loved. I soon slowly drifted off to sleep in Niall's arms.

A/N: IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS AND IS REALLY SHORT IT IS A FILLER AND THE NEXT ONES WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER AND THIS CHAPTER LITERALLY TOOK ME 20 MINUTES TO WRITE. IM REALLY TIRED RIGHT NOW CAUSE ITS LIKE 12:30pm IM SO SORRY GOODNIGHT! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Xx Emily