Planes

Harry's POV:

"Righteo! Time to go!" Niall cheered. we all had put bags packed and went down to the car taking us to the airport.

The drive was short and Jodie rested her head on my shoulder. I could see she was tired.

Soon we were at the airport and before we knew it, on the plane. Jodie and I were getting bored so we played with each other's fingers. thumb wrestling and stuff.

Our mini tour is in Britain and Ireland and Ireland was our first stop. Niall was bouncing up and down in his seat.

"We will be taking off in a few short minutes" the pilot said over the speaker. I rested back in my chair and Jodie fell asleep on my chest.

We soon took off and I looked out of the window. I've always loved planes. even when I was little. I used to have a little wooden plane that I took everywhere. I left it in a plane museum (how ironic) and never got it back.

Planes are just so fascinating! they fly high in the sky but weigh so much, just like boats. I patted Jodie's head and looked at everyone else on the plane.

There was an old couple looking at the shopping magazine, a little girl and boy playing a card game and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Niall and Annabelle kissing.

I hope Jodie loves me that much. An and Niall really suit each other. I stared down at Jodie. her hair was glistening in the light. and that's when the plane began to drop.

It shook violently and Jodie woke up clinging to me. I looked out the window. we were nose diving straight into the ocean.

"Harry!" Jodie screamed. she closed her eyes tight and I wrapped my arms around her. she let go slightly and looked up at me. "this is it. isn't it." A tear fell down her cheek.

"I think so." I whispered. everyone was screaming.

"I'm glad I'm with you." she smiled "I love you Harry" she hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Jodie." My tears fell. I looked deep into her eyes "I will always love you." I smiled.

We dove into the water.

I was shaken and woken.

"Harry? A-are you ok?" Jodie looked at me. she looked worried.

I looked at everyone on the plane. they were either smiling or sleeping. it was a dream.

"Yeah I- just a bad d-dream" I stuttered. "i love you so much Jodie"

"I love you too Harry." she hugged me.

"Don't ever leave me" I hugged her back.

"I won't" she smiled. I looked over at Annabelle and Niall looking at me confused.

"We will be landing in a few minutes so fasten your seatbelts and we will be in Dublin soon." the pilot said again.

We soon landed and I held Jodie's hand through the airport until we reached a white van where three smiling boys stood.

A/N: OMG WHAT? DOD YOU THINK IT WAS REAL! HAHA WOAH ILL BE UPDATING SOON SO PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTE/COMMENT! I LOVE YOU ALL

Xx Emily