Love is in the air

Harry's POV:

I looked down at Jodie. What do I tell this little girl? Jodie smiled at me but my eyes drifted towards Annabelle who was giving me a thumbs up and laughing silently.

The whole group was silent for once as they waited for my answer.

"Maybe one day," I looked at the little girl. her eyes were wide as she stared at me "I am very happy with her" I smiled down at Jodie. she was blushing. The whole audience was awwing.

"Alrighty whose next!" Niall rubbed his hands together.

I wasn't focused. I just kept thinking about the way that little girl said the question. I would marry Jodie in a heartbeat. but it just isn't the right time. we only met a few months ago, and with my celebrity status, we would get no privacy.

As I thought about Jodie and marriage, I was kind of on auto pilot. just daydreaming about a future life with Jodie and I with kids. We were happy. Will it ever be that way?

I suddenly awoke as I hear a clicking.

"Hello mate? you ok?" Zayn was clicking his fingers in my face.

"Oh yeah." I blinked.

"Are you ok?" Louis sat beside me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I shook my head to wake myself up.

Somehow we had made it back to the dressing room. the girls walked in, Jodie hobbled with her crutches.

I stood up and helped her to the couch.

"Good job babe!" she smiled.

I got so caught up in my daydream earlier that I pulled her lips to mine. A soft giggle just escaping from her mouth.

"Urgh get a room!" Liam laughed.

I pulled away from Jodie. she smiled at me.

"Impressive" she blushed. "that little girl was really cute.

"I love you Jodie!" I kissed her again.

Jodie's POV:

Harry's words repeated in his head as he placed his plump pink lips on mine. 'I love you'. Justin never told me he loved me. Only when I left him. this brought me to think about the letter. Will I ever see him again?

I pulled away from Harry.

He smiled at me. I looked at his dimples which only made me smile more.

"Let's go do something fun!" he smirked.

I raised my eyebrow as he got a wheelchair from the corner of the room and sat me in it. I giggled confused at what he was doing. but I didn't argue.

He wheeled me out of the room and started running around pushing me.

I squealed with delight as I smiled up at him. his beautiful green eyes focused on what was ahead.

We went out near the tour bus. though the back hallways and into almost every room not knowing what was in there.

"Harry!?" we heard a voice yell. Harry wheeled me towards the sound.

A man ran towards us. "Paul?" Harry said confused.

"You've got 20 minutes till showtime. c'mon we have to go!" Paul rushed him.

Harry wheeled me back to the dressing room where everyone was dressed for the show.

"Where have you been?" Eleanor asked.

"Everywhere!" Harry giggled quickly getting changed.

"Right boys let's go!" Paul found the boys and whisked them away to the stage.

The girls and I went back to our seats to watch the boys perform.

I was so proud of Harry. for him to make it this big was impressive. I really hopes he loves me too.

Love

That word has been running around my head all day.

The boys started singing little things and I think I was going to tear up.

Harry stared deep into my eyes when it was time for his solo

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me.

This song was being sung to me. that's probable what most of the other girls in here thought, but I knew this was special.

After the concert we went backstage and I kissed Harry straight away.

"I love you Harry. you're beautiful" I looked into his eyes.

"Not as beautiful as you." he whispered.

We went back to the tour bus and talked about the night. I tried to stay awake for as long as I could but I fell asleep in Harry's comfortable, safe arms.

A/N: 2 CHAPTERS IN 2 NIGHTS I THINK ITS ALMOST A RECORD! NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE! SHOUT OUT TO ELISE AND AUDREI SEE YOU GUYS IN BUSINESS HAHA. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! ILL UPDATE ASAP BUT RIGHT NOW ITS 10:11pm AND IM TIRED SO GOODNIGHT! HAPPY READING!

Xx Emily