Twitter

Jodie's POV:

"Hi I'm Jodie!" I smiled.

"So Harry huh?" she giggled "He's a good guy!"

"He is isn't he. so your dating Niall? I love his accent!" I laughed back.

"Isn't it sexy?" she chuckled.

"Isn't what sexy?" Harry walked over with a glass of water.

"Nothing." Annabelle and I looked at each other as Harry slumped on the couch beside me.

"Pink is a nice colour on you Harry!" Annabelle said sarcastically.

"Hey! if you say that to me you have to say it to Jodie too. we're matching! See." he pointed to my cast.

"Woah slow down Harry I was joking!" Annabelle laughed.

"Hahaha look at this video someone made" Niall walked in having a laughing fit.

Niall used the YouTube on the tv so that we could all see. it was called 'One Direction Story of my life shred' and we all looked at him confused.

"Hahaha oh my god someone else play it." Niall threw the remote over the couch and Harry caught it. with his good hand which was pretty impressive.

He pressed play and it came on with the boys performance of story of my life on the xfactor a few months ago.

"I've seen this Niall! I was there! I performed and so did you!" Harry complained.

"No you haven't!" Niall laughed.

And then Liam started to sing. but it wasn't Liam's voice. it sounded... twisted. The singing was so bad, Annabelle was on the floor, Harry was clutching his stomach and wasn't even making noises. I was just kind of... wheezing.

It finished and we were all laughing like crazy. especially Niall. I love his laugh. it's just so natural.

"Where did you find that you find that Ni?" Annabelle helped Niall stand up and Harry slumped back onto the couch laughing beside me.

"Twitter is amazing Haz." Niall huffed out. he could barely talk.

"Actually, I haven't looked at my twitter for a while." I pulled out my phone and looked at my feed and mentions. the others did the same.

Some if them were funny because people either can't spell or have no idea what their talking about. some are nice and some are mean but the mean ones can be the funniest.

"Listen to this one! '@Jodiefoster234 just remember that LARRY IS REAL!!! you'll never get the full experience.'" I laughed with the group.

I looked down at my phone as everyone laughed at other ones that they read out, but then I came across one that really hurt me. why would someone say that? I would never ever do that. a tear ran down my face.

"Babe are you ok?" Harry put his arm around me.

"I'm fine." I wiped the tear away.

"Don't let them get to you Jodie, some of them are really mean." Niall said.

I nodded and read some more. they weren't as bad as that one though. I couldn't get the words our if my head.

The pressure just built up inside of me.

I faked laughed at some other ones being read but I just couldn't believe it. it was just... so personal.

I managed to stay calm and normal until we had finished dinner. Then I got tired. Niall gad devoured his meatballs while Annabelle, Harry and I all ate at a normal pace.

"Hey guys I'm tired I think I'm gonna go to bed. thanks for the lovely dinner." I said politely as Harry helped me to his bedroom.

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked.

I just... can't do it anymore.

"No" I started crying. Harry tried to wipe my tears away.

"What's wrong babe." he sat down beside me. I pulled out my phone and showed him the tweet, it said..

"@jodiefoster234 don't you dear abuse my baby Harry ! you know why they say, like mother, like daughter ! #jodiemustdie"

It just made me so insecure! I would never hurt Harry.

"Oh Jodie, I-I-I'm so sorry" Harry wiped my tears.

"Harry there's nothing you can do. there's nothing anyone can do." I cried "I would never do that to you Harry, ever. I know what it was like! I would never want to put that pain through anyone!"

"I know babe, I know." Tears ran down his cheeks to. "the point is, you know that you won't. You know the truth and so do I. that's all that matters."

A laid down on the bed and curled up beside Harry.

He stroked my hair as I drifted off.

"I love you Harry" I mumbled.

"I love you too Jodie" he stood up quietly and walked out of the room as I fell asleep.

A/N: so here is the newest long awaited chapter! I love you guys for reading and follow my insta @somethinghoran! ilysm thanks for reading!

Xx Emily