Time to Go

Jodie's POV:

I woke up this morning ready to go. Barbra and I drove to the airport.

We met Harry out the front.

"Thank you Barbra. I love you so much" I hugged her.

"Just have fun! and dong worry about me, I'll be fine" she smiled as a tear ran down her cheek.

"I will see you soon and let me know what happens. if you need me to come home just call me. ok." I smiled.

"Ok I love you Jodie" she said

"I love you too Barbra thank you I'll call you every night I promise" I kissed her cheek and hobbled away on my crutches with Harry.

I tear ran down my cheek.

"You ok babe?" Harry hugged me

"I'm fine" a tear fell down my face. I really don't want Barbra getting hurt.

Harry stood in front of Me making me stop. He saw that I was down

"Knock knock!" He smiled. I have heard about his bad jokes.

"Whose there?" I sighed.

"A cow goes..." he jumped.

"A cow goes who?" I smiled.

"No a cow goes MOO!" He laughed. I laughed too. We both smiled and boarded the plane. the flight attendant took my crutches. I hobbled to my seat supported by Harry.

"Are you alright do you need any help?" Harry giggled as he sat in his seat beside the window "do you want this seat"

"No Harry I'm fine." I laughed as i slumped down in my seat.

The flight was short because I slept on Harry's shoulder for half of it and he stroked my strawberry blonde hair.

"Harry, I need to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Uh oh uh" he didn't know how to get me there "I'm mayb- uh no um how- no um" he looked over at me.

"Press the button!" I laughed. he pressed it and kissed me in the cheek

"What would I do without you?" he smiled.

"What can I help you with" the flight attendant said.

"Uh I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered. She looked down at my foot.

"One moment" she smiled. Harry was laughing beside me.

"Stop it!" I hit his arm and he stopped.

The attendant brought me my crutches and lead me down the aisle of the plane.

Once I was finished I hobbled back to my seat and the attendant took my crutches back.

"Passengers we will soon be landing in London so please fasten your seat belts." the pilot said over the loud speaker.

I held Harry's hand as we landed and he looked out of the window.

"Have you ever been to London?" he smiled.

"No but I've always wanted to!" I said excitedly.

We got a few looks as we exited the plane because I was with Harry Styles and we had matching pink casts.

When I hobbled out of the terminal with Harry he gave me my sunglasses and we were blinded with hundreds if flashes. eventually we managed to reach a black van which drove us to Harry's house in London.

Harry knocked on the door.

"Honey I'm home!" he yelled.

"Ah hello baby" a blonde haired boy opened the door. Niall. The two boys hugged. "And you must be Jodie!" he hugged me too "I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you at the hospital I had a family emergency!"

"Your mum was making spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner so you flew back to Ireland on the first plane that morning!" Harry laughed as I did too.

"It's really nice to meet you" I giggled. and we walked in. Niall helped Harry with my suitcase.

"Nice cast bro" Niall laughed sarcastically as we walked in.

"Why thank you Niall!" Harry smiled widely.

Harry stopped with his bags and led me to the couch where another girl was sitting. she had wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and a wide smile.

"Hi I'm Annabelle!" she smiled.

A/N: hiiiii so I'm really sorry I haven't updated this in a while and that this chapter is short and not very good but I've been really busy and it's almost 12:00am and I'm just really bored so whenever this happens it's fanfic time! so I'll try and update more often but I hope you like this chapter! tell me what you think in the comments! ilysm and thanks for reading!

Xx Emily