Old Friendships

Harry's POV:

I was having fun with Jodie sitting beside the pool, but my eyes drifted towards a familiar face.

"Elise?" I whispered

"Harry!" Elise smiled as she came opened the gate into the pool area. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Where have you been?" I laughed.

"Oh you know me - here and there!" she giggled.

I turned around to see Jodie awkwardly stand up with her things.

"Elise, this is my girlfriend Jodie, Jodie this is my best friend Elise." I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

Jodie waved shyly as she dropped the sunscreen. I ran over to help her.

"They guys told me you were down here." Elise smiled.

I walked back over to Jodie to help her with the stuff we had brought down.

"Thanks Harry." she whispered.

"That's ok babe" I kissed her on the cheek.

We all went back up to our room.

"So how long have we been friends Harry?" Elise smirked.

"Ever since we were 6!" I smirked. I saw that Jodie was feeling a little out of place. I put my arm around her shoulder "are you ok?" I whispered.

"I'm fine!" she whispered back smiling. I could see it was fake. she felt uncomfortable.

"So uh maybe we could go out for dinner later tonight?" Elise suggested.

"Actually I'm a little tired. but you two can just go without me." Jodie smiled.

"Are you sure babe?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah it's fine go ahead!" Jodie rubbed her eyes.

Before I knew it, Elise and I were out the door going too a restaurant.

Jodie's POV:

Harry had left to go to the restaurant with Elise and there was a knock on my door.

"Hiya Jodie!" Liam smiled as I opened the door. "I heard that Harry and Elise left so I've come to join you because I'm alone too."

"Alone?" I questioned him. "what about Sophia?"

"Um well... W-We b-broke up" he stuttered.

"I-I'm so sorry Liam." I smiled sympathetically.

"Nah it's ok. We couldn't handle the long distance thing anyway" he bit his lip as he sat in mine and Harry's bed. " how dies it feel without your cast?"

"A lot better!" I giggled. "Now I don't mean to be ride or anything, but this Elise girl, should I be worried?"

"Haha no she's cool" Liam laughed. "she went to school with Harry and they've been best friends ever since."

"Oh ok!" I smiled feeling a bit better.

"You wanna order a pizza?" Liam suggested "my shout"

"Sure!" I smiled.

We ordered a pizza and sat on the couch.

"Hey uh... can I ask you a favour?" Liam scratched his head. "I uh, was actually wondering if maybe you could give your friend Layla a call. she was really nice at the hospital. Maybe you could put in a good word for me?"

"Liam you and Soph just broke up!" I giggled

"I know I know but, I'd rather move on quickly than mope around about it." he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll see what I can do." I winked at him.

"Thanks Jode!" he smiled.

Our pizza soon arrived and I'm actually glad I wasn't spending the night alone. I had a great time with Liam. we had a really good time.

"Thanks for stopping by Li." I smiled as he walked out. I opened the door to see Harry and Elise coming this way.

"Jodie? Liam?" Harry looked puzzled.

"Hey Harry! Hi Elise" Liam smiled.

"We were just uh... hanging out." I said nervously.

"Ok well I better get to my room" Elise frowned. "thanks for a fun night Harry" she hugged Harry. but he was almost in a trance he looked me dead in the eyes.

"Bye Elise" Harry said not taking his eyes off of me.

Liam and Elise walked off into the distance.

"Why were you with Liam?" Harry looked confused.

"We were just hanging out Harry, nothing more." I reassured him.

"Ok then." Harry looked at me. he still thought something was up.

"How was your night?" I asked.

"Yeah it was good. we had fun." he smiled.

"I'm tired" I yawned.

"Same" Harry yawned back "did you know yawns are contagious?"

"Yes because you told me yesterday" I giggled. "c'mon let's get some sleep."

"Alright babe" he kissed my forehead and got changed into his pyjamas.

"Goodnight" I whispered as a felt Harry put his arms around me.

"Sleep tight." Harry nestled in beside me and I comfortably fell asleep.

A/N: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT IM JUST TIRED *YAWN* HAHAHA ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS! LET ME KNOW!

Xx Emily