4.5

E

"Never got around asking you this" I said tapping my thumbs together as Kiara finished her fifteenth squat.

"Yes Dolan" she said smirking and I laughed.

"How the fuck did you even manage getting into a male prison?" I asked laughing and she smiled walking towards the table I was sitting on.

She sat down next to me and started to speak.

"I told my judge that I wouldn't get a long with the women and that it would cause me problems only making me stay there longer, which would cause me to not learn my lesson" she spoke softly as she brushed her hair black hair into a ponytail.

I nodded and started to think about our plan. Would it even work?

I started to shake my head as a nervous laugh escaped my mouth.

"What?" Kiara asked me knowing that something was wrong.

"I'm afraid it won't work" I spoke lightly not wanting the other inmates to hear.

"It will work, just remember to try your best to be sent to the infirmary, once your there I'll lead the way" she spoke reassuring and I nodded.

"Dolan!" I heard someone yell and I turned around looking at the guard who had called my name.

"You got a visitor" he said and I looked at Kiara and she shrugged.

I got up off the table and made my way over to the guard and held my hands behind my back waiting for him to cuff me.

We made our way to the visitation area where I see my therapist twice a week.

We turned right into the visitation room and it was different then the room I was used to.

The room my therapist and I met in was our own room with one guard and bars around the windows and doors.

This room had other inmates in it, sitting down on chairs talking to people opposite of them, the only thing holding them back was a thick piece of glass and metal.

I was directed where to sit to speak to my visitor.

As soon as I saw my visitors face I stopped.

I never thought he would ever come to see me.