4.0

S

I sat in my seat flickering my pencil staring blankly into the clock waiting for the bell to ring.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and was met with Taylor's face.

"Hey" I looked at her and back at her original seat where Cameron sat, clearly they swapped seats because Cameron sat behind me.

"Hey, have you given any thought to what I told you?" I asked her and her facial expression dropped.

"Shelby, I'm not doing it" she spoke lightly and I shook my head in disappointment.

"Then I will" I spoke out and saw her eyes rise looking directly into my eyes.

"Shelby, you aren't going to see her" she spoke and I laughed.

"You deserve to see her Taylor"

"Angel left! She doesn't want to see me and I don't want to see her" she spoke a little louder grabbing the attention from a few students.

"Taylor, she left for a reason, she loves you and you need to talk to her, it's hurting you I can tell" I spoke and she shook her head.

"Fine, but if we get there and she doesn't want to talk, I'm not forcing it" she said and I smiled.

I turned back around facing the black board and looked up to the clock to see a minute of class remaining.

I grabbed my books and shoved them into my bag and grabbed my phone preparing to leave.

Soon enough the bell rang and everyone got up and left the class.

I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder leaving the class and heading off to my car.

I remembered that my mom had to stay at work for parent teacher interviews and I smiled.

It was the perfect opportunity to go to Kennedy and talk to Angel, or at least try.

I grabbed my phone and called Taylor.