Part 22

Sean's laughter filled the living room, before he calmed down enough to ask.  "I don't know Mark. That was pretty good. How do you plan to top that"?  Mark's fingers gripped his crossed arms a little tighter as he told Sean with a wicked grin.  "First, I need to know that you're going to help me. So"?  Sean rolled his eyes, but seriously answered.  "As long as he doesn't get hurt".  Mark uncrossed his arms to wave a dismissive hand, saying just as seriously.  "I wouldn't dream of it".  Mark started to walk down the hallway and Sean slowly followed after him, while Mark told him excitedly.  "Alright. The first thing you need to know is that Nate has an extreme fear of heights".  Sean hesitated in the hallway, muttering out uneasily.  "Ya...Well, who doesn't".  Mark stopped in the doorway to a bedroom to look back at him over his shoulder.  Giving Sean an evil grin, when he asked.  "You too"? 

Sean shuffled his feet, averting his eyes as his only response.  He wasn't going to outright admit it.  What if Nate and Mark teamed up to prank HIM next year?  Mark let out a deep chuckle, entering into the room, continuing on.  "Well... That complicates things a bit".  Sean entered into the bedroom, looking at the furniture inside.  This had to be Mark's bedroom.  It had a large king sized bed and nice looking computer desk on one side with a large dresser on the other.  Mark opened a closet door to reveal a small walk in closet, while continuing on casually.  "How do you feel about the dark"?  Sean tore his eyes away from the bed, feeling his cheeks turn a bit pink as he answered.  "Fine, I guess. Depending on what is in it. Why"?  From somewhere in the closet, Mark answered bluntly.  "Well, we got to get him first. I'm sure he has told you that he's not going, right"? 

Sean moved closer to the closet door, saying honestly.  "Now that you mention it. He did say that he wasn't going to the party".  Mark chuckled, replying smugly.  "Of course. He knows that I'm going to try and get him back with something. So, he thinks by not going that he can escape his fate. It won't. I plan to get him BEFORE the party".  Sean stepped forward to look inside the closet, asking simply.  "How do you plan to use his fear of heights with darkness"?  Right after the words left his lips, Sean bit his lower lip hard.  His eyes were locked on Mark as he pulled his shirt up over his head.  Revealing every smooth chiseled muscle Mark's torso had.  Sean knew he should turn away, but his mind was becoming distracted with sinful thoughts.  Mark ran a hand through his hair, before turning to look at the long mirror at the back of the closet. 

Sean inhaled sharply as Mark's eyes saw him in the reflection of the mirror.  It had been enough of a jolt for him to step back out of sight, his cheeks burning a bright red.  Mark didn't comment on it.  Instead, he simply answered normally.  "I plan to snatch him away in the dark and take him to a place really high. He'll love it".  Sean tried to think of how Mark could pull that off without hurting Nate, while also trying to think of an excuse for staring... but his mind couldn't focus on both at once.  Mark stepped out from the closet to toss a box on the bed, adding in playfully.  "You can be the one to cuff him".  Sean's eyes drifted up to the white shoebox that had fallen open on the bed, asking a bit timidly.  "Me? Aren't you the cop"?  Mark leaned against the doorframe, crossing his legs as he answered with a smirk.  "I won't be able to get close enough to him. You on the other hand... He won't see you coming". 

Sean turned his head to stare into Mark's eyes to say nervously.  "Mark... I don't know if I can do that. I've never used cuffs before and what makes you think he will let me put them on him"?  Mark very slowly moved away from the doorframe, approaching him with a sudden confident look.  Sean felt the hairs on his arms stand up as Mark drew near.  Mark stopped at his side, leaning in only slightly to tell him in a deep purring voice.  "It's easier than you think. The trick is to steal his focus. Then you take control of the situation and make him relent all of his control and thoughts".  Mark's hand touched his arm, causing Sean to close his eyes for a second.  He could barely hear what Mark was telling him.  His body was much more interested in the fact that Mark was not only shirtless... but was touching him with the back of his warm fingers. 

Mark's warm breath tickled his ear as he purred out to him.  "You make him focus only on what you want him too".  Sean shivered, stepping to the side to try to escape away from Mark.  He couldn't focus on anything.  Opening his eyes, Sean stared into Mark's, his heart fluttering.  Mark was close enough that he could almost kiss him.  He'd just have to lean in a bit more.  Mark started to lean in and Sean backed up a single step, his back hitting one of the bed posts.  Sean blinked in confusion for a split second.  How did he wind up so close to the bedpost?  Mark's warm lips brushed lightly over his cheek, snapping his focus back on Mark.  Was Mark going to kiss him?  Did he want Mark to kiss him?  Mark's lips brushed over his lips and Sean held his breath.  When a loud 'clicking' broke the silence. 

Sean watched Mark's lips curl into a smile, before he took a step back, saying wickedly.  "And that is how you do it".  Sean looked down to see that his wrists had been cuffed back around the bedpost.  How had that happened?!  Sean looked back up at Mark, pleading softly.  "Please tell me that you have the keys for these"?  Mark smirked, reaching out to pull a small metal key from the open shoebox on the bed.  Mark held the key up for him to see, before slipping the key into his mouth with an utterly devilish grin.  Sean wristed his wrists in the cuffs, mumbling out completely embarrassed.  "Ok. You proved your point. Set me free, please".  Mark stepped closer, leaning in to whisper innocently.  "Convince me to set you free".  Sean rolled his eyes, his cheeks starting to burn as he mumbled out.  "You can't keep me here forever". 

Mark nodded in agreement, but there was a smugness to it.  Grinning brightly, Mark moved in even closer to whisper inches from him lips.  "I'm curious. What would Anti do to get set free"?  Sean forced himself to think about it.  His eyes lowering from Mark's dark eyes to his slightly parted lips.  Sean could just barely see the metal key resting underneath Mark's teasing tongue.  Something about it was so inviting.  Drawing him in like a challenging dare.  Did Mark think he wouldn't do it?  Was this a test to see if he could get the key as easily as Mark had put the cuffs on him?  Sean wanted to shake his head and see what Mark would do... but a stronger desire rose to the surface with other plans.  To Be Continued...