14- A hero can help by only holding your hand

Bắt đầu từ đầu

There is about 5 voices in the room. I know one of them, But I cant figure out to who it belongs to. I hear less and less noise, I feel something cold touching my arm, and then my hand is being grabbed into a other one. Kai?

"Its going to be alright (y/n), Im here." Says a unclear deep voice. More think about it, the more I'm sure its him.

Cole POV
No one is talking, there is almost no noise in the hallway until someone runs in the the hospital going to a nurse. You could hear their conversation.

"Hello, Im hear for (y/n) (l/n), please tell me if shes okay!" Said the man. Nya gets up and goes to him.

"(D/n)?" She asks

"Yes, and you are?"

"Im your girl's best friend Nya, she okay, but she still havent woken up." She says back as he nods and comes with her towards us.

"Guys, this is (y/n)'s dad." He waves but I could just not help it, I start laughing my head off as the others give me a confused look.

"Can you tell me why your are laughing?" He ask me

"D-did you really meet Kai?" I ask

"Her boyfriend? Yes I did, but I still don't understand the laugh." He says back as I stop laughing.

"Okay now Im lost. Are they going out or not? Maybe they are, but just doesn't want to tell us." Says Jay, Like seriously.

"But that doenst make sense, (y/n) would have at least told me and Kai-"

"Im sorry to interrupt, but you guys can go see her now." Nya got cut off by the nurse.

"Okay Thank you" says Zane as we get up.

Kai POV
I was looking at (y/n), still holding her hand. I was sitting beside her. I look at her eyes closed and-
"Hey Kai" says my sister coming in with the others. I turn around and hug her. I let go and she looks at her best friend. I see her smile while looking at our hands holding each other.
Than from the other side of the bed I see her Father. Oh no...
I hope he didn't tell the other that i was 'dating' her daughter. I see him take her other hand. He than smiles at me. I smile back.

"Kai?" I hear my sister say

"Yea?"

"Are you and (y/n) dating or not?" She asks, ah shit.

"Can we talk about this later?"

"No. Please, are you two dating and you didn't tell us?" I dont know what to say... so I say nothing.

"Answer me please Kai." Why is (y/n) not there when I need her the most?!?! Well She's technically there but she cant really help out!

"Kai? Are you listening to me?" I see everybody look at me. At this moment I would just get out of the room, but I cant. Life really hates me!

"Kai? Are you okay?"

"Yes!" Ah.... that came out without me wanting it..

"You are dating?"

"Yes...we are" now I really got myself into shit...

"And you didn't tell me!" She slaps my arm

"Ow!" I glare at her, I see everybody looking at me...

"Why?" Asks Cole.

"Cause.... we didnt know how to tell you guys." Why the fuck Did I get out that excuse? I could of at least think of something they would actually believe!

"Seriously? Thats okay, Im just glad my brother actually has a girlfriend." She says hugging my side.

"Your saying it like it would never have happen...." i reply as The others laugh.

"I thought you just wanted to play with her" said Cole, seriously! He had to say that in front of her dad! Life really hates me!

"Kai, is that true?" Asks her farther. Ah Shit.

"Uh...." whats wrong with me!?

"Im telling you. If you hurt her, you will regret it. Lying isn't a good thing you know." Yea I know... But why Am I still doing it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
He looks at me seriously.

"(D/n), I love your daughter. At first it was to get fun with her but now I do really have feelings for her, and I would never hurt her." For once, That was the truth.
Nya smiles, her dad nods, and the guys we shocked.

"Kai actually have feelings?! I would never have thought that!" Comments Jay..... I glare at him.

"Jay, everybody has feelings, Kai just doesn't like to show them." Said Zane. This is awkward.....

I feel (y/n)'s hand Move in mine, I Immediately look at her, I see her eyes slowly open.

"(Y/N)!" I say as I get on her bed and hug her tightly, my arms around her waist.

"What the fuck happened?" She says As I laugh a bit.

———Sorry for the swearing, Im just lets say, not in the mood

———
Sorry for the swearing, Im just lets say, not in the mood.
So yea, Kai needed to lie and now its gonna get even more awkward with Y/n awake.
Hope you liked it!