Chapter 32

"Maci, Carl, lets go!"

My eyes opened and I groaned instantly. The sun was shining directly in my eyes. I stuffed my face into Carl's chest. He chuckled, kissing my head.

"My Dad already came in here and saw us, I didn't get in trouble..? He just told me we're going on a run today." Carl said.
I opened my eyes as I furrowed my eyebrows.
I was in a bra with no pants on. He was shirtless...not complaining.

"We gotta get up.." He laughed as he played with my hair.
He stopped as he felt me move, I rolled over on my stomach.
"Maci..." He groaned.

He kissed my head and I felt the bed move. I peeked an eye open and saw he had gotten up. I heard clothes shuffling so it was an instinct to turn.

Once I did, Carl was standing there holding his pants and moving them around on purpose.
"Seriously?" I laughed, my face turning a hot red.
He laughed instantly.

I got off the bed and went into the bathroom, shutting the door. He heard the click and freaked.
"HEY!" Carl laughed then immediately groaned.
"Please open this dang door." He begged.
I smiled as I picked up my jeans and moved them around.

He groaned again. I giggled as I opened the door. He shook his head knowing I just got him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled pulling me close.

He kissed me right then and there.

I moved my hand up into his hair and gripped it tight

I moved my hand up into his hair and gripped it tight. He moaned and pulled away breathless. I of course laughed cause that was nothing.

"Damn." was all he said.
I smiled as I pulled him close by grabbing his neck and I kissed him pretty fast for a second. I pulled away with a smile as I put a shirt on.
It was a black v neck with a pair of jeans and a thin gray jacket over it.

I pulled my hair up and turned around to see Carl's lips parted open.

You took his breath away.

I laughed and shook my head as I walked out the door and he watched me. As soon as I hit the hallway, I put my ear against the now shut door.
"Holy shit..." He breathed out.
I smiled and leaned against the wall waiting for him.

He opened the door and finished putting his shirt on. Not knowing I was there, he looked down and fixed himself. I smiled and held the side of his face (which scared the hell out of him), whispering "oops".

He groaned shaking his head.

I walked down the stairs and out the door. It was like I was hit with this huge reality. It hurt like hell.

I didn't even grab my bag or my gun. I sighed, sitting on the steps.
"How in the hell can a boy do that?" I mumbled.
I heard the door open and a thud beside me. I looked over to see my holster and my bag.
"Thank you." I said.