Chapter 26

It's one thing to lie to someone's face then to tell them the truth. I've always thought just saying the truth to there face was better. No matter how much it hurt the person or yourself.

It's also another thing to keep something behind someone's back and never tell them. Once again..it's better to tell the truth to there face instead of not saying nothing at all.

It's especially even worse when you find out your self not through that person.

* * *

"Maci!"
I turned my head quickly to see Mason.
"Oh my god I haven't talked to you in forever." I laughed.
He hugged me quickly as we both smiled.
"I've been on runs with the group and meeting tons of new people." He said.

"You look good!" I smiled then laughed a bit.

"You too." He smiled cheekily.

"Have you heard about everything that's happened?" I asked

"Negan..?" He mumbled.
I nodded then sighed.
"Were you there?" He asked.
I simply nodded as it all flashed back quickly.

"I'm so sorry..." he shook his head and went for a hug.
"There's no need to be sorry...that part is over with." I said.
He stopped himself and simply nodded.

It was awkward for some reason and I wasn't for sure why.

I wasn't good in awkward situations. I hated them and wanted to just get out of them.

"Mason! Let's go!" I heard my Dad yell.
Haven't talked to him in ages either. He hasn't even talked to me or gave me a simple smile.

I just wasn't sure why either.

"I'll talk to you later?" He asked.
I nodded and gave him a soft smile before he left.
I then sighed and ran my hands through my hair before I started walking back to the house. I just wanted to sleep or relax or something.