Chapter 28

Maci Thomson

I gotta admit it, I missed having people around. I did not miss being alone like this at all. I thought I would but I guess I didn't. I've gotten the hang of it these past few weeks.
It's been really hard but I'm alright.

Did I miss Carl? Of course.

Did he miss me? I doubt it.

Do I care? Not even a little bit.

I found a house that was all by itself in the middle of no where. It looked like it had been taken over by a group but they all died out. Tons of crosses in the yard, blood in lots of places. Some of the people just died out from infection but tons of them looked like it had been from another person killing them and not a walker.

Negan maybe?

It was really good because I had the place all to myself. The house was 2 storys with tons of supplies. I've barely had any water or food these last few days because I ran out.

I was so relived and happy again when I found the house. I settled myself in the attic so no one would know I was there. It's like a million degrees up there but it's safety over health I guess?

I went looking for more supplies most of the time or I slept. There was nothing else to do anymore.

It was for the better though.

I guess..?

Carl Grimes

I knew Dad was gonna kick my ass but I didn't give a damn. I needed her back. I missed the hell out of her.
I was just hoping that she's alright and that I won't find her as one of them..

I'd never forgive myself.

Hell no I don't know how I'm gonna convince her to come back with me. If I had to carry her all the way back or do whatever she needed, I was gonna do it.

She had her hand wrapped around my heart nice and tight. Yet somehow my hand was there on top of hers to make sure she never let go.

"GET OFF OF ME!"

I jumped and turned in the direction of the scream.
"Please be Maci." I said as I listened closely.
"FUCK OFF!"
And just like that I was running to the scream. I came into an open field. Someone was on the ground with a walker on them and more coming there way.

It's a girl either way, you got her.

"Fuck you." I shook my head.

(fuck boy carl is trying to say hi)

I started shooting all of them that were closest to her. She just kept screaming and I instantly knew it wasn't Maci. I ran over there and shot the one on her. She shoved it off and I frowned to see it wasn't her.

"Shouldn't have done that, I'm done for it anyways." She said revealing the big bite on her shoulder. It had stopped bleeding and the girl was pale.

God how glad I was that it wasn't Maci.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.
"You can tell me your name first." She said.
I instantly laughed.
"Tell me yours." I said.
She rolled her eyes and shook her head.
"Ladies first." I shrugged.