Chapter 24

Continued from the last Chapter

I was panting really bad. I was just waiting for Negan to leave and go away for a while.

But he stayed.

After Abraham was officially gone and no longer moving..he put Lucille in Rosita's face. She sat there and cried and I barely could handle it.

As soon as I looked up Daryl jumped up from on his knees and punched Negan right in the face. I screamed out as they grabbed Daryl and held him down. Dwight pointed the crossbow in his face, threatening to shoot with the okay from Negan.

"That is not fucking okay!" Negan screamed.
I jumped as tears fell down my cheeks.
"What did I say? The first ones free then after that I will shut that fucking shit down!" He yelled.
I started to cry knowing something bad was going to happen.

"No exceptions." Negan smiled.
"Now I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with..." he laughs.
"But I'm a man of my word." He says.
"First impressions are important.." he says.

I looked up at Carl who was looking at Negan.

"I need you to know me." He smirks.

I breathed out.

"So!" He smiles.

"Back to it." He says and turns around in a swift motion to swing his bat.
Everything became in slow motion. I heard Maggie's screams and tons of sobs started once again. I looked up to see Negan swinging at someone and then they sat up.

Glenn

I cried out instantly as tears started streaming down my cheeks. I started to sob once Negan let Glenn suffer. His eye was popping out of his socket as he cried.

He looked straight at Maggie and no one else.

He was moaning and groaning as he stood there on his knees. He wanted to say something. Negan bent down and smiles.
"What are you still there?" He ask.
I shook my head and cried even harder.
"Well I just don't know! It seems like you are trying to speak but you just took a hell of a hit." He says.

He groaned out in pain as blood was flowing out of him.

"I just popped your skull so fucking hard that your eyeball just popped out! It is gross as shit!" He laughed.

Out of everyone's cries, Maggie's was the worst.

"M-Maggie I will find you." Glenn got out.

I cried even harder as I bent down and stared at my hands.

"Aw hell, I can see that this is hard on you guys." Negan shook his head.
"I am sorry, I truly am." He nodded.
"But I did say, no exceptions!" He smiled then swung again at Glenn.

I saw the shadow of Negans bat hitting Glenn over and over and over.

Everyone was sobbing. I mean everyone.

"You bunch of pussies, I'm just getting started." He said.

I shut my eyes and tried to get myself to wake up.

Wake up, wake up, wake up

I opened my eyes and saw my hands on the ground still.

"Lucille is thirsty! She is a vampire bat!" Negan laughed.

Negan started walking away from Glenn. I looked up to see his head was now nothing but guts. His chest was still rising and his hand twitched.