Chapter 30| Will she believe me?

Brandon's POV

I woke up, it was 9am. Rebecca fell asleep last night while cuddling into me and I must have too. 

She's so cute when she sleeps but I was a mean boyfriend and decided to wake her up.

"Rebecca wake uppppppp" I said into her ear. She didn't move. So I rolled her to her side.

She then slowly opened her beautiful blue eyes. I kissed her.

"What a great way to start my day!" She said with a big smile on her face.

"I know I'm adorable"

  "Haha you're that!" She said back in return.  Then her stomach growled and it made such a strange noise it was kinda funny to be honest.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yes very!" She said while laughing.

"Would you like to go downstairs and get some breakfast?"

  "Yes please if you don't mind"

"Anything for you!" I said back in return.

We got up out of bed and went downstairs. We then went down the hall into the kitchen.

"What would you like? I could make pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, toast or we could have cereal or oatmeal? What ever your heart desires"

"Uh, can I have eggs, bacon and toast please?"

"Of course, scrambled?"

"Yes please!! You're the best" she said while putting her arms around my waist, hugging me.

———————————————-
Rebecca's POV

Brandon came over to the table with two plates of scrambled eggs, bacon and 2 slices of toast each.

"I didn't put anything on your toast because I wasn't sure what you wanted on it"

"Oh that's okay! Can I have jam and butter please? I can put it on myself though"

He then went over to the fridge got the butter, jam, ketchup and syrup.

"Thank you!" I said while looking up at him and smiling in appreciation.

I ate it all up it was delicious!!

Then Brandon got all serious and I had no clue what was going on. He never gets like that only when his dad is around.

"Becca"

"Yea?"

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Yea sure" I replied in concern.

"I think I'm going to talk to my mom about my dad.. I wanted your advice because I don't know if that's a good idea or if I should do that."

"I mean it depends, what do you want to talk to her about?"

"On how he treats my mom and I like absolute crap and my mom just lets it happen or how my dad will be completely fake in front of her and act like the nicest person but then when it's just him and I his true colours come out. I'm just done with it. He doesn't deserve my mom. And I want him out!"

"I mean your mom has the right to know how you feel. It isn't healthy for you or healthy that your mom doesn't really know the real him."

"Yeah I guess you're right"

"When are you going to talk to her?" I asked.

"Now, If you don't mind"

Brandon walked out of the kitchen and ran upstairs to his mom's room. I followed him up the stairs and went into his room waiting for him.

——————————————-
Brandon's POV
I dragged my feet across the hardwood floor and when I got to her door I knocked as I walked in.

"Hey mom, do you have a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah sure honey what's up?" She asked in concern.

"Well it's about dad" I stated as my mom gulped I could see the fear in her eyes. She just nodded her head in agreement.

"I don't think he should be living here with us anymore. He doesn't even love us or care about us. He's always loaded and completely out of it. He treats us like dirt. You may not see that because you're married to him and he'll act all sweet around you but when you aren't here he'll go as far to get physical with me and threatens me so I don't tell you. This has been going on for years now I was just always too scared to speak up but I had to grow a set of balls and stand up for what I believe in and for my family and future."

I looked over to see my mom with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry mom."

She wouldn't even look at me or say a word. I started to get worried. What if this back fires and she takes his side again? I started to think to myself.

After a few more minutes of silence she finally spoke.

"Unfortunately I think you have a point I mean I didn't know he ever laid a finger on you but I wouldn't put it past him. Recently he's been so distant from this family and he'll be coming home at 4:00 in the morning probably after hooking up with some missy or being at a bar or just getting completely drunk out of his mind. That is not the guy I fell in love with trust me and certainly not the guy I want to be called my husband or my sons father. I'm going to talk to him about getting a divorce."

A tear began to roll down my cheek. I felt so much relief off my shoulders but I was also kind of upset because my mom didn't deserve that and should've done it sooner and I also know how hard this must be on her. 

She walked towards me and held my hand and gave me a hug.

"It's going to be okay b we're gonna be okay trust me I will make sure we're safe."

"Sorry for telling you I know how hard this must be mom"

"No it's okay I'm glad you told me he can't just get away with it" she said while looking at me in the eyes.

I then left the room and walked over into mine to Rebecca.

She looked up and asked "how'd that go?"

I broke down into tears and she held me.

"It's okay babe what happened pls tell me"

"Nothing it's good I just never thought this would have to happen. My mom is going to try and get a divorce and press charges against him for child abuse."

Rebecca then hugged me even tighter while she ran her fingers through my hair.

End of chapter 30/ next chapter will be up soon stay tuned to see if his dad will get charged and if they will get a divorce.

Like and comment pls it'd be rlly appreciated♥️♥️