Chapter 20 |Broken pieces|

Rebecca's POV

I took a stroll around the block. There was a group of about 6 girls and boys in front of me. 4 girls and 3 boys. They were all laughing at me and pointed at me and that's not half has bad as when they started yelling at me. 

"Horrible driver up ahead!" 

Then after that two guys yelled

"Rebecca don't bother driving again because you might just end up dead!

I used my index finger and placed it underneath my left eye. I wiped away my cold wet tears escaping my eye. Usually I don't show my emotions in front of people but I couldn't hold it in. What they said really hurt me inside and nothing could change my feelings right at that moment. 

"Awe Rebecca's going home to cry to her mommy" 

I whipped my head back around and looked behind my shoulder. They were all laughing at me! I walked back home looking at the ground, watching every little step I made.

I was so mad and annoyed with the that I ended up kicking mail boxes over that people had on their lawn. There was millions of bad thoughts going through my head and a million bad feelings going through my body. That's when I just sobbed continually while walking down the street back to my house.
That's when everything faded out. It was all a dream!

*8:30 am*
I wake up to the sound of thunder and the pouring rain. It was a disgusting day out.

"I absolutely hate this wheatear" I mumbled into my white fluffy pillow underneath my head.

 I grabbed my computer to see if there was anything new uploaded about my car accident online. I went into the website and there was noting new but then I scrolled down to find a picture of me in the ambulance on a stretcher.

I couldn't believe that someone would get a picture of that and post it online!
My fingers wrapped around my cell phone as I picked it up off my nightstand next to my bed on the right hand side.  I typed in my password,went into my contacts and pressed on Brandon's number.

---------------------

Brandon's POV

I went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal for breakfast. As I looked in the fridge for milk I seen all the alcohol you could ever imagine. There was a dozen pack of beer,vodka,wine and lots more. I just had my head inside gawking at all of the alcohol. I knew they all belonged to my dad,  he must of got lots of free booze from last night!

I picked up a bottle of my dad's free vodka that he got from the liquor store that he works at. There was only enough for at least one shot glass. I held it up with two of my hands and stared at it in confusion. I was wondering if he had drank most of the vodka last night?

I heard loud, heavy footsteps come towards me down the hall and I smelt a cloud of alcohol come towards me. It was my drunk dad! He seen me with the vodka in my hand and made his way over. 

"SON...What do you think you're doing that's my Vodka you don't touch it or else! I don't care if you're old enough to drink it or not it's mine!" He yelled at the top of his lungs while he grabbed the bottle from my hands,raised it up and took a swing.

I crouched down knowing that he was going to hit me with the bottle. A shock of pain hit my head, it went right through me. My dad had hit me in the head with the bottle of vodka...not too hard but just enough that the pain rushed through out my head making me have a migraine and I had a big gash across my skull and one across my forehead.