Chapter 13 |I love it here!|

Rebecca's POV

I was so happy! I love my room so much! I obviously don't remember anything because of my stupid memory loss but I do know that I must be obsessed with mint green. I jumped on to my bed landing on my hard, flat, boney back.

I reached my arms across the bed & yawned. Mom can I watch some Tv or something?" I asked.

"Sure!" "What show did I used to watch before all this?" I asked.

"You didn't watch much tv but now I guess you don't have anything better to do really so I know that you watched horror movies from time to time"

I nodded my head & said "Um, okay can you put it on please"

My mom picked up the the remote & turned it on. I cuddled up in bed with my mint green covers over my chest & legs.

The CREPPY music came on!

I was about 15 minutes through the movie. I was a bit creeped out at first but then I shrugged my shoulders and didn't care anymore.
I mean I'm a teenager now I'm like 17 years old, at least that's what everyone keeps on telling me. So why should it bother me?! The only thing I'm scared of right now would have to be never getting my stupid memory back or end up having to go in that stupid hospital again because I just so happen to get in another car accident!

I grabbed the remote & paused the movie & ran down the hardwood stairs.

"Mom I'm hungry" I said.

"Want some popcorn?" She asked.

"Uh sure, I guess so"

My mom walked over to the cupboard above the fridge. She couldn't reach it so she went down to the basement & took out a step stool from the closet beneath the stairs.

When she came back up she unfolded it and put her right foot up following her left foot. She opened the cupboard with her left hand and pulled out the box of buttered popcorn. She reached her right hand in to pull out a bag, then unwrapped the plastic and popped it in the microwave.

"Beep Beep!"

It went off so she took it out,grabbed a bowl & poured it in then passed it to me.

"Thank you mom" I said politely.

"You're welcome"

I grabbed on to the rail & marched up the stairs back into my room. I jumped up on to my bed & resumed the movie  I was watching.

I put my right hand into the bowl of popcorn. My index finger & my thumb touched while I picked up one individual piece. I slowly put it in my mouth & started sucking on it.

I don't remember what any food tastes like anymore including popcorn.

Anyways I finally chewed it up. The warm butter slowly melted into my tongue & a smile appeared across my face. Then I took a big handful & shoved it in my mouth. Obviously I like popcorn because otherwise I wouldn't have ate anymore.

There was part 1 and so as as it was over part 2 atomically came on because it gives you a countdown until the next part. I just let it continue because I really like the movie & I have noting better to do.