Chapter 22| Will everything be okay?!

Rebecca's POV
"Rebecca, I'm going to put you on medication but if it doesn't work properly then you'll have to stay in hospital over night like you did before, it will be like starting all over again unfortunately"

"Okay, hopefully the medication will work"

  She nodded in agreement and so did my mom and Brandon.

"Rebecca if you don't mind me asking what was your flashback about?"

  "Um, it was of me in grade 8 and when I met Brandon"

"Oh I see... Usually  you can get the migraine from all the pressure on your head and things and then migraines cause sickness and more"

I nodded understanding her every word.

"Okay so Rebecca I'm going to go get your medication,alrighty?"

"Okay Jennifer"

As soon as Nurse Jennifer left something popped into my head!

------------------------------------
  I was putting on my white flowey top, tan leather jacket, skinny jeans along with my brown lace up combat boots. I was getting ready for Courtney's party, she's one of my friends, I met her last year in grade 11. This year I'm going to grade 12 which is the last year of high school, I'm going after supper break. I have about one more month left seeming how it's the last week of June. Anyway I applied a bit of foundation,light pink blush that was barley noticeable, black mascara, a dark red lipstick and I took my favourite eyeshadow palette and applied the nude coloured eyeshadow on my eyelids. Then the last thing I did before I was out the door was take my curling iron and wrapped my hair around it and just curled the tips.
----------------------------------------
  I am so confused? I bent over and rested my hand on my head and I pinched my nose together. Brandon grabbed my hand knowing I needed him and my mom rubbed my back. My migraine was just about gone before I had the other flashback but now it's coming on again! I felt pain rush through my head,it was throbbing in pain! It was rushing with all kinds of thoughts. What if this never ends? What if the pills don't work and I end up back in that hospital bed? What if I never remember? Then I just started to gag in my seat. I threw up all over the floor. There was one big puddle in front of me. It was one of those migraines were you puke every time you move a part of your body.

  Doctor Jennifer came back in to see the mess that I created.

"Oh no,did you get sick Rebecca?!" She asked me in concern

  "Yes, I had another flashback and now I'm having those symptoms again"

"Okay, well I'm going to let your mom go pay for your medication and then I want you to take one of those pills and then when you get home take an Advil for your head"

"Okay, will do" I replied listening to her directions.

My mom left to go pay for the pills and Brandon just tagged along I guess it's because they wanted to give Jennifer and I some private space for a minute.  Jennifer grabbed the mop from the room in back swept up my mess. Then she wiped  it down with a couple of  Lysol wipes to kill the germs. As soon as she was done cleaning it up she kneeled down next to me and we had a little talk.

"Take maximum two pills of these a day one in the morning when you wake up and one in the night time before you go to bed and keep track of how many you take because if you forget you took one you might take another one and then another and you might end up taking more then two which isn't the safest thing because these pills are really strong. The pills have symptoms... they make you tired, you can come down with a fever, can cause dry mouth, soar throat and rarely ear infections, but if you come down with anything other then these that are listed come back to see me" she stated as she passed me a sheet with the rules of the pills.