Chapter 16 |I'm not wanted here!|

Brandon's POV

My dad sadly entered the room. 

"Hey Rebecca, Brandon"

"Hey dad" I replied as I waved to him.

"Come here please" My dad called me out into the hallway.

 I got up off my bed and walked out following my dad,while looking down at the boring floor. I slowly shut the door behind me while looking through the small crack mouthing

"Hang on,sorry about this!" as Rebecca nodded. 

I could no longer see her through the crack because the door was completely shut.

My dad had his arms folded. He looked at me from head to toe with a stern look on his face. Then I just couldn't hold it any longer.

 "WHAT!" I yelled.

"Son I don't appreciate you asking her to come here without mine or your mother's approval plus you can do way better! I never did like Rebecca!"

"Dad I didn't bother to ask because mom likes the extra company and I knew she wouldn't mind! Plus I know,you hate Rebecca and that you would never let her over!"

"Well, you don't care about my opinion?!"

"No not really, if I was going to ask anyone in the first place it would've been mom because I didn't want you to even know she was here!" I yelled as loud as possible, letting all my frustration and stress exit my body.

"Why?! Rebecca likes me a lot! She thinks I'm an amazing dad to you"

"No she doesn't, she hardly even knows you!"

"Ah, yes she does know, count the years son!"

"See this is what I mean, you don't even know what as happened in the past week or so because you are always drinking and too drunk to listen!"

"Yes I do"

"Okay then what?!"

"She hurt her knee!"

"No Mr. Know it all, she was involved in a car accident, went into a coma and lost her memory, so really she doesn't know who you are right now besides the fact that you're my dad!"

My dad gulped then it followed by a sigh.

"Ya dad it's serious, I mean when I needed you most you were never there for me, in fact you didn't even know what was up, you seen me all week depressed, frustrated and just down, not myself and you didn't even bother to ask me what was wrong but mom certainly did!"

"I'm sorry that I didn't ask you about any of this but I didn't think you wanted my help!"

"Well I did"

"Sorry" He mumbled leaning in towards me. 

He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. I pushed him away

 "Get off of me!

"I'm sorry son, I love you and I didn't know you were this emotional because you're usually so tough, I'll try harder from now on to pay attention and be there for you"

"Thank you dad. I mumbled while slowly opening my bedroom door to see Rebecca sitting there on my comfy green covers on my bed with her eyes wide open.

I sighed, leaning against my hard white door. Rebecca spun her feet around so that they were hanging over the side of the bed. She put all her force into her hands to get up. Once she got up she headed for my door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Anywhere but here!"

"Why?!"

"Because I'm not wanted here!"

"No! Don't leave Rebecca!" I yelled.

"Sorry Brandon, it's your dad's rules" She said while storming off.

She ran downstairs to get her bag and slipped her sandals on.

"You're going to need a ride home!" I yelled while I ran after her and  grabbed my key of the bench.

She stormed out the front door and I followed. I hauled open the truck door and hopped up into the drivers seat as she hopped up into the passengers seat.

--------------------
Rebecca's POV

He pushed his right foot on the gas pedal. He drove out of his driveway.

"Turn right!" I said as we went up a steep hill onto the main road

"Yes Rebecca, I know where your house is"

He turned left!

"Um,where are you going Brandon!" I asked in confusion.

"I'm going to your house to drop you off"

"Yes I know, but you were supposed to turn right not left I remember from driving earlier."

"Oh sorry"

"I knew I had to tell you the directions and  you still got it wrong! I said rolling my eyes in the back of head playfully.

He pressed on the gas pedal and went high speed.

I was shaking as I bit my lip.

"Brandon, Slow down!!!!" I yelled.

"Calm down, it's okay don't worry babe" He said trying to comfort me while gripping into my left clammy palm.

Then there it was! I looked behind my shoulder to discover that there were red and blue flashing lights behind us.
I slouched down.///end of chapter 16

Oh no! What do you think is going to happen to Rebecca & Brandon about the red & blue flashing lights?! Why do you think Brandon's dad doesn't seem to like Rebecca that much? Please answer these questions I really like hearing you predictions😘