Chapter 9 |This can't be the end?!|

Brandon's POV

---------------------------

Rebecca was laying in the hospital bed. She had IV hooked up to her hand & the breathing machine that she had the first time I seen her after the accident.

She also had a heart monitor on her chest that kept track of her heart rate.

Rebecca's eyes were closed shut she was asleep. I was worried sick.

Will she die? Who knows but that's what scares me!

--------------------------

An hour later I heard a loud ring come from Rebecca's area.

My heart beat stopped. I was so nervous to look over!

Then the ring got even louder. I whipped my head around & noticed that the heart monitor was ringing which means Rebecca's heart beat stopped.

I buried my head into my hands & screeched. I was heart broken, the love of my life is no longer alive. Everything faded out. I jerked my head up & had a panic attack!

I took a deep breath. I scanned around the room & whispered "it's just a dream!"

I was relieved. Then I pulled my lime green sheets over my chest & fell back asleep.

--------------------------

Rebecca was on a high ferries wheel just like on our first date. When I seen her i looked up & waved. It slowly came to a stop & she hopped out. I wrapped my sweaty hands around her waist & leaned in. My lips slowly leaned up against her soft smooth lips.

It was a wonderful kiss I wish we could have done it again. After we were done and we both backed away I tucked a piece of her hair behind her pale white ear.

She blushed & I chuckled. Then we walked over to my truck & drove away.

Then everything faded out like it did with my first dream!!!

I woke up & felt in love & my heart was beating like crazy. I can't wait to see her again if it's even possible.///end of chapter 9

Sorry If this is bad because I didn't really know what to write here. It was supposed to be two dreams he had a love one & a nightmare!!! I'm also sorry that it took me so while to update this. Anyways stay tuned for chapter 10. Will Rebecca still be alive by the time Brandon or her mom sees her read chapter 10 to find out!!!

Comment thoughts!!!