Chapter 3 |My feelings aren't the best|

Brandon's POV

When my thoughtful drive was slowly ending I pulled up into my long bumpy driveway.

I put my truck in park and stared at the windshield. I watched small raindrops slowly fall down against it.

After I had my quiet moment of thought I pulled my keys out of the ignition and jumped out of my truck.

I was acting like an complete idiot and just stood in the rain because I was already wet from all the crying I've been doing so I thought why not get more wet. I found it to warm in my truck and I wanted some fresh air.

I decided to sit on my front steps outside and sob. I let all my feelings out. It was a very emotional day/night
for me because Rebecca could die on me at any time now and my basket-ball team lost our game!

This week has just been horrible!

*10 minutes later*
I got tired of being outside so I went in my house. I entered through the front door into my small porch.

I threw my jacket onto an antique oak bench and my shoes onto the metal shoe rack beside it.

My house has sort of old antique looking accessories and furniture that my parents bought before I was born or from when they went to my great Nan's yard sale before she died 2 years ago.

-------------------------------

I get really hungry when I'm feeling depressed or nervous so I walked to the kitchen and opened the pantry. I moved some boxes around to see what other kind of food was behind them or next to them.

I seen a box of my favourite snack Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies. I slammed the pantry closed and laid the
box of cookies on the counter. I opened up the fridge to get a carton of Scotsburn milk and laid it on the counter as well next to the box of cookies.

I opened up the top cupboard to get a glass and a small plate for my snack.

I picked up the carton of milk, poured up a tall glass, pulled the wrapper out that was filled with chocolate
chip cookies and placed them on my plate. I then headed over to the kitchen table and laid my plate of cookies and my glass of milk down and pulled out a chair to sit on.

I sat down and took my phone out of my pocket and watched a couple videos of Rebecca & I from when we went to the fair together last Summer.

I remember having to carry her onto the ride Spaceship 2000. She was terrified, so after when we got off the ride I won her this big giant unicorn from playing mini basket-ball.

While I was watching the videos I took a big bite out of my cookie and a sip of my milk.

When I was finished I walked over to the kitchen and cleared off my plate and put it in the dishwasher.

I was getting a bit tired so I went upstairs to my bedroom. My bedroom is a dark grey colour and my bedding is a light green.

There's this long wooden shelf over my bed with my basket- ball pictures on it from my childhood and even a few from recent years.

I started to get really tired since I was at the hospital all night and I was playing a basket-ball game before that.

I opened up my drawer and pulled out my gray sweat pants and my black       
T-shirt with graffiti on it.

My hands grabbed the top of the covers and I was about to get under but my mom was at the door.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Not good, I'm scared what if she dies! I can't loose her!" I cried in worry.

My mom placed her cold hands on my back and started rubbing it like she used to do when I was a baby.

"She'll be okay and so will you Brandon" She whispered into my right ear.

My mom bent down and laid her lips on my forehead and kissed me, while saying "I love you, night"

"Night mom I love you too" I mumbled. Then I snuggled back into bed and dozed off.

----------------------------

*6:30 am*
I jumped out of bed, opened my drawer and pulled out my navy blue bootcut jeans. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my white hoodie.

I pulled it over my head, pulled up my jeans and ran downstairs. I grabbed a box of Cereal out of the pantry and a carton of milk from the fridge.

I reached up to get a bowl from the cupboard. I poured the cereal and milk into the bowl and dropped a spoon in it. I ate spoonful after spoonful very quickly because I needed to go to the hospital as soon as possible to check up on Rebecca and just see her. Just in case something happens to her because I can't think of not saying goodbye or not seeing her before hand.

I mean could you imagine not giving your girlfriend a kiss in the past week or so and then you regret it because you'll  never be able to do it again with that same girl if she dies! I'm just so scared!

I got up and shoved my dishes in the dishwasher. Then went into the porch and shoved my black high tops on over my feet and left.

I hopped up into my truck and started the engine. I drove to the hospital. When I pulled into the parking lot I started to get goosebumps and a very sharp pain in my stomach.

I twisted my keys out of the ignition and opened the truck door. My feet skimmed across the pavement and then I hopped down.

I bursted in through the front doors of the hospital building. ////end of chapter 3

This chapter was really hard to write so please no hate on me slapping it together a bit:/ Stay tuned for chapter 4!!!