Chapter 21 | Treatment is needed!

Rebecca's POV

I'm in school, 8th grade at the cafeteria eating my lunch when all of a sudden I see this smoking hot 9th grader. He's 14 years old which is one year older then me at the time.
He caught my eye in a flash. His wonderful light brown hair,his dreamy blue eyes,his pink lips,tanned skin. Omg he's my dream guy, Brandon Coleman!"

Later that day I seen him again in my neighbourhood on my road...who knows what that means, does he like me back,does he stalk me, have feelings for me, live around here? Who knows?!"
It all faded away!
--------------------------------------------
It was 8:00 am when I woke up. I woke up in confusion with a migraine coming on and I was dizzy and could barley stay on my feet.  I just had a dream and I am only now realizing that I think it actually happened before, it wasn't fake it was a true event that actually happened, I'm pretty sure that's how Brandon and I met"

I rolled over to the other side of the bed which for me was the left side. I leaned in towards Brandon and  tapped on his shoulder. That didn't work, seeming how he sleeps like a baby literally like he's definitely not a soft sleeper. So I yelled in his left ear.

"Brandon...WAKE UP!"

Brandon jumped up in fear and  faced towards me.

 "What's wrong?!" He asked in concern of the situation.

"Brandon where we in the same school together when I was in grade 8 and you were in grade 9?"

"Ah,yes why?"

"Because I just had a flashback type thing in my sleep now I'm super dizzy,I have a migraine and I'm just so confused about all of this!"

"You're definitely remembering. You probably have a migraine from all the pressure on your head and you have a lot of things in your head and you can't handle it, more then likely. Also when you get bad headaches like that you tend to get dizzy and sick."

"Omg really! What do I do?!" I asked while having a mini panic attack on my bed.

"Go tell your mom!" He suggested.

"Okay" i replied, doing as told. I hauled my mint green covers off my bed and tried to stay on my feet but I just couldn't stay up I got too dizzy and fell over feeling nauseous.

"I can't Brandon I just don't feel well"

"Okay don't worry I'll go get your mom" He replied has he got up out of bed and ran into my mom's room"

All I could hear were their two panicked voices coming from my mom's room.

"Mrs.Olsen, come in Rebecca needs you"

"Okay! What's wrong? she asked in worry.

"I think she's remembering, she feels dizzy,she has a migraine,she's confused,she feels nauseous & she can barely walk without falling she's that dizzy!"

"OMG,OKAY!" Yelled my mom in a panicked voice has she ran over to me in my bedroom.

She ran over towards me & sat on the floor up on her knees.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm dizzy, queasy and I have a migraine" I mentioned has I wrapped my arms around my mom's skinny waist.

"I don't know what's wrong with you, I have a feeling your memory starting to come back but I'm not positive so I think the best thing to do is bring you to the hospital to get you checked out"

"Alright mom can I at least get dressed?"

"Yes honey I'll get dressed too and Brandon if you're coming you get dressed too then we'll go get you checked"

My mom left to go get dressed and it was just Brandon and I in the room.

"Brandon if you don't mind can you pass me out my black capris and my.chevron black and white tank top out of my closet please, I'm just feeling really sick and I don't know if I'll be able to make it to that closet without barfing everywhere or falling down or anything like that"

"Sure babe it's fine, I know you're feeling horrible right now" he stated has he hauled my outfit out of my closet and passed it over to me.

Meanwhile he ran downstairs to get his bag. Then went into the bathroom on the main floor to change.

I took off my dark purple spaghetti strapped tank and replaced it with my black and white chevron tank top and I took off my grey sweats and shoved on my black capris. Once I was fully dressed I brushed my hair and teeth and went to get Brandon downstairs. I held onto the rail for dear life, making sure I didn't fall. I felt like I was spinning in circles.

Brandon was in the porch waiting. He was wearing navy blue boot cut jeans and a lime green hoodie. He also had the gauze removed off his forehead.

 "Why'd you take it off?" I asked.

"Because I don't want nurses questioning me I'd rather not get taken away from my parents even though my dad beats me that doesn't mean my mom does and  she'll be a suspect and I really don't want that so I took it off "

I nodded in agreement.

"Rebecca and Brandon go get in the van! I'll be out in a second!"

"Okay mom!"

Brandon and I went out into my mom's van, Brandon and I sat in the back together and I waited for my mom. 

She came out as she locked the house door behind her and sat in the front seat on the drivers side. She started the car and we drove to the hospital.

--------------------
As we arrived at the hospital and checked in we were waiting for about 10 minutes in the waiting area, we would usually be waiting longer then that but we told the woman at the front desk that it was serious.

The same nurse that took care of me during the car accident situation was my nurse again. Her name was Jennifer. She brought us into a small, peaceful, quiet room.

"So what seems to be the problem?" She asked.

" Well Rebecca woke up this morning with a migraine and she was dizzy and queasy! We weren't sure of what was wrong so we came here"

" I see. Rebecca do you still feel like this now?"

  "Yes I do" I replied

"How dizzy are you?"

"Dizzy enough that I can barley walk, everything looks like it's spinning "

"I see. Have you had any flashbacks lately?"

"Yes, I had one right before I woke up this morning"

"Okay" She said biting her lip and looking down. It looked like something was wrong.

   "Um, is everything going to be okay, like do I have to worry, will I be fine or is bad news heading my way?!" I asked in worry.

She looked up towards me and put her hand on my shoulder she was about to tell me something!///end of chapter 21

Was Rebecca going to be okay or will something bad happen? What was Jennifer about to inform her? Who knows read chapter 22 to find out!
Leave comments please <3