Chapter 1 |My Last Memory|

Rebecca's POV

I woke up in a room with white walls,white bed and black and white pictures above me.

There was not one bit of colour in the room besides my outfit and some kind of breathing machine that
was hooked up to me. I was wearing a long night gown that went passed my kneecaps, it was still white
but it had small blue polkadots going down it. I wasn't sure of where I was. I panicked for a minute.

I heard "click, click, click"

going down the hall. It was a woman with short brown hair that stopped at her shoulders. She was wearing some kind of coat that resembled a lab coat or something.

"Mom? I said finding it hard to talk with the oxygen mask on over my face. My voice was muffled by the mask.

"No sweetie she's on her way" The lady replied.

"What are you talking about, she said she was only across the hall?"

"Oh, you must have dreamt that or something"

" Huh? Where am I? Who are you? Who am I?!" I yelled in a tone of worry and panic!

"Honey I'm Jennifer your nurse. You ended up in E.R last night because you went into a coma. We had to hook you up to a bunch of machines and so I am so happy that you're awake right now. It's a miracle you're alive, you're so lucky!"

I gently rubbed my bruised fingers against my legs.

I had a big scar going down my right leg. I was worried sick because I didn't remember anyone or my past & that scared me a little.

"But who am I?" I asked.

"Does the name Rebecca Olsen ring a bell?"

"Rebecca? No who's she?"

"She is you. You're Rebecca Olsen at least that's what your license says. Now there's a couple of people here to see you so I'm going to go invite them in here okay?"

"Okay Jennifer"

----------------------------

A teenage boy that looked around 18-19 years old entered the room.

The nurse walked behind him and so did a woman that looked to be in her late 30's, she had short dirty blonde hair like mine.

A sheet of pale white covered the woman's face. She looked shocked!

I didn't know who she was but it seemed like she really cared about me.

The teenage boy tried to comfort her by whispering in her ear

"Stay strong, She'll live!"

After a couple minutes he approached me and said "Hey babe"

I was really confused of why he would say that to me because he's a complete stranger!

"Um, who are you?" I said in a loud tone while struggling out of the hospital bed trying to back away. I was scared of this guy I had no clue who he was or what he was doing here!

"I'm Brandon Coleman your boyfriend" He replied.

I stared at him in confusion.

"Come on Rebecca you have to remember me"

"No sorry I don't Bradon, but who's that woman crying on the floor over there?" I asked.

"That's your mother"//// end of chapter 1

I hope you guys like it so far and trust me if it seems boring now I swear it gets better👍 Stay tuned for chapter 2