Chapter 14 |Just love me again!|

Rebecca's POV

All of a sudden I wake up with my hands and legs shaking! I grabbed my phone to see if I had any missed calls or anything.

I didn't have any, I was so relieved. I started to breath very heavy.

"Thank God it was only a dream!" I whispered softly to myself.

It was 9:00 am when the sun started to rise and come through the windows. The bright yellow sun was shining down on me.

I went into my messages. I had 3 texts from Brandon. "Morning" "Are you up yet?" and "Call me!" I took my phone off of the night stand exactly were I left it and dialled his number.

"Hello?!"

"Hi! OMG! Brandon I had the weirdest dream last night... I was in my cozy bed, then I got a phone call from you you were like "you look stunning" then I said "you can't see me" & you said "look out your window" & there you were outside my window!"

"Awe do you miss me?!" He chuckled.

I started twirling my dirty blonde tips. My hair wrapped around my index finger.

"Shut up Brandon!!!" I yelled through the phone.

"Oh please Rebecca just admit it!"

"Sure Brandon I barley know you" I replied.

"You've know me for 8 years, we used to live on the same street at the age of 1o to the age of 14 Then we both moved. You moved when your dad passed away and I moved because my parents wanted a bigger home. you just don't remember"

"I know you do have a point and I'm sorry but I am really confused about everything since I have memory loss and also it's only my second day home from the hospital you need to understand!"

"It's okay I'm sorry too that I didn't understand, I just want everything to be exactly the way it was before, like nothing changed"

A tear rolled down my cheek landing on my phone.

"Rebecca? U there?" He asked.

It took me a couple minutes to answer back because I was being very emotional for a moment.

"Um sorry, I've just been very upset & depressed ever since the incident, you know how it is not remembering anything around me"

I inhaled a deep breath and waited for a response.

"No I really don't know how you feel but I care about you and I'll do anything for you to remember me again"

I was glad I was on the phone because my checks were red & warm as if i had a fever but i was just nervous and surprised that he said that stuff to me!

"Why don't we hang out this evening?!" He asked.

"Um,okay I guess so but where exactly?"

"We could meet at the beach, 6:30?" I put a piece of my straggly, dirty blonde hair behind my ear.

"Okay I'll be there!"

"Alright bye!"

"Bye" I hung up and put the phone back where I found it which was on my nightstand.

I pulled my mint green cotton covers off my chest and let my cold feet dangle over the side of the bed.
My feet touched the freezing cold hard wood floor, as I ran down the stairs. The freezing cold floor didn't make my cold feet feel any better!

I walked into the kitchen as my mom welcomed me.

"Good morning sweetie, sleep good?" She asked.