Chapter 6 |basket-ball means more to you!|

Rebecca's POV

The nurse pulled up my night gown & looked at my leg. I had a big scar going down it & a couple of bruises!

"Um, one minute" She left the the room for a second to get some medical supplies or something.

She came back with a wet face cloth, Some sort of cream & a band-aid. She came to my side of the bed & pushed the cold face cloth against my knee & applied cream to my scar. The cream was white & it had a very strong smell.

After she washed it & applied the cream she place the band-aid directly on my scar.

Brandon slowly took his hand off the bed & rubbed my leg. He was trying to make the pain go away but it didn't it just went away from my heart because he made me feel love or whatever an intense feeling is?

I started to feel all warm inside I've never experienced that before at least I don't remember.

Brandon slowly reached his left hand in his pocket & pulled out his phone & started showing me pictures of him & I from the past.

"We were so cute together then" I mumbled

"We still are"

"Still are what?" I asked

"We're still cute together"

I giggled when I heard those words come from his mouth.

Brandon took a piece of my hair & tucked it behind my ear. My hair gently skimmed against my ear & his fingertips rubbed against it.

--------------------------------

"By any chance do you remember me yet?" Brandon asked.

"No I'm afraid not!" I replied.

Brandon sighed.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"It's okay. I understand it's all my fault anyway so you shouldn't be the one apologizing, I should!" He yelled in an angry,guilty tone.

"Can you please stop with that! It's not your fault if anything it's mine. I'm the one that wasn't paying attention not you!"

"But?"

"No...I may not remember you or anything around me but I've seen you long enough today & yesterday to know it's not your fault! You told me you had a basket-ball game right?"

"Yes because I did."

"Exactly so you had to go you couldn't just let your team down & blow off your game!"

"Actually I could of & I should of blew it off not the party!"

"No you shouldn't have. I know basket-ball means more to you then I ever would because you've probably been playing basket-ball way longer then you've known me."

"No we always loose I would rather lose a game way more then I would want to lose you!"

I was about to speak but Brandon covered my mouth with his pointer finger & whispered "shhh" Then he started to speak.

"You're the love of my life & that's final I don't care that you have memory loss, I don't care if you don't remember me, I don't care if you don't like me or you feel awkward around me because you haven't changed in my eyes & that's all that matters, I love you for you & nothing can change that!" He informed me.

He bent over & slowly reached in. His smooth soft lips slowly touched my forehead. He kissed me! While he was in the process of kissing my forehead he told me that he loved me then he picked up his bags & left the room slamming the door shut behind me?!
////end of chapter 6

I felt that this chapter was a twist of feelings it really expressed their feelings for each other but you also seen their first little argument.
Why did Brandon leave? Was he upset,mad,was something wrong who knows?stay tuned for chapter 7 to find out!!!!