Chpater 25|Fantasic boyfriend!

*12:30 am*   It was getting late so Brandon and I got a snack and went upstairs in my room, lied down and turned off the lights. We put on a comedy movie as it played on my wide clear flatscreen tv in my bedroom.

Brandon was on the right hand side and I was on left. I snuggled right into him.
My head against his chest, his strong comforting arm around my waist. I was on my side, my tiny hand in his big sweaty one.

That's when he got up to take a sip of his soda and a hand full of ketchup chips which ruined the whole entire moment. I got up too then and took a sip of my soda as well. I rolled back over into my original spot and Brandon then lied back down into the exact same position were he was before. My heart filled with happiness and joy as it began to beat rapidly.

---------------------------

  *11:00 am*

Brandon's POV
   I woke up in Rebecca's bed, next to her. We were in the same position we were when we went to sleep last night. I peaked over and seen Rebecca, she was still asleep. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and to look at the time and then I threw a surprise for Rebecca and when I was done I got back in bed to act like nothing happened.

---------------------------
*30 minutes later*
    Around 11:30 Rebecca finally woke up. She rolled over towards me and gave me a big grin with her cute dimples showing.

   "Good morning sleepy head"  I said in a shocked voice. She reached her arms up over her head while yawning.

"Morning" she whispered in a tired tone.

"What time is it?" She asked.

     "Um,11:30" 

"Omg I slept in" 

"No kidding" Rebecca hauled the mint green covers off of her and stood up as I followed her downstairs.

-------------------------
Rebecca's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes! "Is this real?" I yelled surprised with my jaw dropped. My mouth was open so wide! I looked in front of me to find a fancy breakfast. 

" You're welcome" came from Brandon's mouth.

  "You did this?!" I asked in an excited voice. 

"Well yes,but your mom helped too"

   "You two are too much!" I mentioned. I ran over to both of them and gave them a big hug and said 

"thank you, I love you both with all my heart!"

On the table In front of me there were extra fluffy waffles soaked in syrup, scrambled eggs with melted cheddar cheese , apple slices and Carmel, fried bologna, and a tall,wide jug of orange juice.

I picked up my fork in my left hand and my knife in my right as I jabbed it into my waffle cutting it into small pieces.
Then I took the jug of orange juice and poured up a small glass for myself, then I took a sip.

*20 minutes later*

"Thank you so much for breakfast guys, it was fantastic!"

"No problem Becca" my mom replied as she smiled.

After breakfast I went to get ready./////end of chapter 25

Hi guys I apologize for not writing that much anymore I'm just really busy. I know this chapter was boring but trust me in a few more chapters or so it gets really intense & I can't wait!!! I don't know about you but I'm thinking of making a second book to this, among the lines of Rebecca's future life. Comment if you think I should make a 2nd one when this one is over?! Please vote or comment or both it would mean a lot! Thanks❤️😘