61

Imagine teaching Cas to drive when he's human:

"Come on Cas" I said dragging him to the garage. "I do not see the point in this" he said and stopped "please" I wined and he squinted at me. I crossed my arms and he did the same. "Castiel Novak, your gonna learn to drive with my help" I said sternly. He huffed and got in to my little blue Jeep.

It is a stick shift so this should be great. "The cluch is very important, you use it for everything." I said and he looked at me like I was speaking a different language. "I speak all of the languages known and unknown to man, but I have no idea what you just said" he looked at me and I laughed.

"That one is the cluch" I said and pointed to it. After a while We got on the road and drove for about 2 seconds before he killed it. "Y/n, I don't like this. Why have cars not advanced?" Cas asked me. "I don't know, but all cars are like this" I said holding back a smile. "But it's hard" Cas wined. "Being human is hard, suck it up" I said. "Now start the car again" I said and he did. It took a while but we got in to first gear, and stayed there for 5 or 20 minutes.

"Cas you have to put It in second then third then fourth." I said and he hesitated before pushing in the clutch and going. He ended up killing it at a stop sign and I told him I would drive back. We got to the house and in to the kitchen. "How did you drive it so easily?" He asked. "Practice"