26

Imagine Sam Dean and Bobby saving you after being taken by goules:

"Please, I'll do anything" I said to the goules who kidnapped me. I was new to this whole hunting thing. One of them took a knife and I tried to lurch away but the had me tied down. "All we want is blood" one of them said and slit my left wrist.

A tear fell down my cheek and they were about to slit the other wrist when I heard a gun shot. The door busted open and my vision was getting a little spotty. "Y/n" I heard someone yell but I had closed my eyes. "Stay with me" I heard the voice again and a tingle on my cheek.

I also felt pressure on my wrist and I winced. "Damnit y/n. Open your eyes" I heard it again. I found the strength to open them and I saw Dean Sam and Bobby with the goules on the ground, dead. I smiled and Dean and Sam helped me up. "You guys get them all?" I asked quietly.

"Yep both of them are dead" Bobby confirmed and I shook my head. "Three, there's three of them" I said and held up my right hand. "What?!" Sam said and let go of me. My body clung to deans, and I was soon dropped on the floor. I saw Sam and Dean fight the other goul. Bobby came over to me and helped me up.

They finally got it killed and we went back to the car. I laid in the back with Sam and we drove home. When ever I closed my eyes Sam would shake me awake. "Don't die now kid" Bobby spoke.