21

Imagine the boys find out about your abusive bf:

I was almost back at the bunker and I was trying to cover my self up with makeup in the car. Not safe. My boy friend hit me again, but he said he loved me and gave me flowers. I always forgive him. I got back to the bunker with my two brothers Sam and Dean.

I looked in the mirror one last time and I was golden. No need to tell the boys what happened. I went in side and when I opened the door the boys jumped out in front of me, and I screamed as they sprayed me with water guns. "I hate you guys" I said laughing and they did to.

Dean faced turned from happy to worried. "What happened to your face?" He asked and walked up to me but I flinched back and Dean grabbed my wrist putting his gun down. He brushed his thumb over my cheek where my boyfriend hit me and I winced. I wiggled away from him and touched it. "What happened?" He demanded. I looked at him and Sam and them Dean. "That hunt, we went on. The vamp got a good swing on me" I said and looked down. "Your a tribal lier, tell us what happened" Sam said.

"Ok, I. . . Ran in to a wall. It sounds stupid but I'm owning up to it. I didn't want you guys to make fun of me." I huffed. "Y/n, tell us now or you can't go on the hunt tomorrow" Dean said and my mouth hung open. "Was it Adam?" Dean gapped. "No" I said way to quickly. "It was, damnit Y/n. I told you he was no good" Dean saw and grabbed his jacket, and his keys.

"Where are you going" I asked worried. "To beat his ass" Dean said and I ran over to him. "No, don't" I pleaded and Sam grabbed me. "Dean please don't" I said and he looked at me. "I'll be back, keep her here" Dean said and Sam nodded. "No, let me down" I said and tried to wiggle away from Sam's grip.

I heard the car start up and tears ran down my face. Sam let me down and I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He didn't even look sorry. I ran to my room and slammed the door.