55

Imagine meeting Sam and Dean for the first time:

I drove to Bobby's house in anger. I was also really scared. I had just killed some one, and not just someone. He was my boyfriend. He broke up with me and I shot him. I stopped my car and walked up to Bobby's.

I opened the door and walked right in. "Bobby!" I yelled, with tears streaking my face. "Y/N, in here" I heard him call from the kitchen. I walked in with blood on my hands and I saw Bobby and two other men. They pulled out there guns and pointed them at me. I just looked at Bobby and he walked over and hugged me. "Who was it?" He asked me. "Adam" I whispered. He nodded and he told the other two to lower there guns. I wiped my face with a rag and looked at the two guys.

One with long brown hair and the other with spiked up golden brown hair. They both looked in there 30's. "Oh Y/n, this is Dean and Sam" Bobby's said and pointed. I smiled as Bobby's got the stuff, but I don't know why there names sounds so fimilar. "Winchester?" I asked and they both looked at me and nodded. "How did you know?" Dean spoke for the first time. "Everyone knows who you guys are" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come on Bobby" Bobby and I walked out side and Sam and Dean followed us. I walked to my car and opened the trunk. There he was, the scum who said I wasn't good enough, then called me crazy. "Well, at least you had the tarp laid in there first. It was really hard to get out the 2 time" Bobby nodded. I glanced at Sam and Dean, they looked shocked. "Give me a hand Dean" Bobby said and started to pick up the guy in the tarp. "Hey! Thats my only good tarp" i wined and Bobby raised his eye brows at me. Again I rolled my eyes and grabbed my shovel and slammed my trunk.

We walked around back and I started to dig when Dean and Bobby set down the body. "Come on boys, she'll be out here a while" Bobby said. "Don't leave me, I'll get bored" I pleaded and looked at Bobby. "Well this is the 4th, you need to learn your lesson. Give me your gun" Bobby's said and sat on the cooler with a beer in his hand. I smiled and handed it over. Sam and Dean stood beside him, with puzzled look. "What was he?" Sam asked, speaking for the first time. Bobby laughed as I was about to speak. "Was my boyfriend." I said and Sam and Dean looked at Bobby who just shrugged.

"How old are you?" Sam asked. I wiped my forehead and looked at him. "16" I stated and kept digging. After a while of talking and digging I hopped out of my newly dug grave and grabbed a beer. "No" Bobby stated and grabbed it from my hand.

"Help me" I pointed to Dean, and he helped me put Adam in the hole, then I started on covering him up. "What did he do this time?" Bobby asked as I put the rest of the dirt on it and smoothed it out. "Well for one, he broke up with me. Said I was a nut job, and blah blah blah" I said and Bobby nodded. "This has got to stop" Bobby said and I nodded. I walked back to the house and they followed me. "Who is that?" I heard Sam whisper. "Y/n, she's a hunter, lost her parents 2 years ago. Do not get on her bad side" Bobby warned.