44

Kidnapping Sam and Dean for killing your parents:

Damn Winchesters, I've been preparing this my whole life. I saw both of them and I shot twice. 2 darts filled with somethimg I got from some guy on the street. They both fell to the ground, asleep. I drove my car over and after awhile I got them in laying on each other.

I drove to my house and they were still passed out. I dragged Sam out first and sat him in a chair in my house and tied him up. I went back and got Dean and tied him up too. I took all there weapons and hid them. I splashed them both with water and they both woke up. "What the" Sam said and they both tried to get up.
"Who are you?" Dean asked me. "I'm the one who's gonna kill you" I said.

I took out my gun and pointed it at Sam's head. "Wo, little girl put that down. You can't just shoot us we didn't even do anything" Dean rushed to say. "Did so, and I'm not a little girl" I said and cocked my gun still aiming it at Sam's head. "Well what did we do, maybe we can work something out" Dean said and I put my gun down. "Why are you doing this?" Sam asked me. "He kill my parents right in front of me, why you left me alive i dont know. But know I'm going to take his family away" I said.

"What's your name?" Dean asked me. "Y/n, age 15" I said and took a bow. "Hhmmm" Dean said. "And your just going to kill us both, no questions asked" Dean shrugged. "I bet you can't even pull the trigger" Dean smirked and i took my gun back out and aimed it at Sams knee.

BANG!

The shot was loud and Sam yelled in pain. "Damnit, that's it make the girl with the gun mad" Sam said and bent over as much as he could. "Son if a bitch" Dean whispered to him self. "I just want to know one thing" I said and pointed the gun too Sam's head. "What?" Dean asked.

"Why did you do it, June 24th 2015, why did you decide to come to my house and kill my parents" I asked tearing up. Dean shrugged. "i guess I was just bored" he shrugged.

BANG!

Right in Sam's head. A tear slipped out of Dean left eye but no more after that. Sam went limp and his head fell blood coming out of his head and knee and mouth. I pointed the gun at Dean and he stiffened up. "Do it" he said, and I did.