48

The boys get home and tell you Cas is dead:

"Let me out!" I yelled through the door. Sam and Dean had locked me in here. "No, it's for the best, we'll get Cas and bring him back safe" Sam said as I hit the door with my fists.

"I can help, please" I whispered the last word. When I didn't get an answer I kept hitting the door as hard as I could. "Son of a bitch" I screamed and sat on my bed. Cas was in really real danger and I was really scared. He could get hurt and the boys could get hurt and they wouldn't let me help. I sat on the bed and pulled out my phone. I hit Sam's contact but got no answer. I did the same with Dean and got nothing. Hours passed and it was late and I was pacing the room.

I heard faint foot steps and I ran to the door. It was unlocked and I saw Sam and Dean standing before me. They were covered in blood and still bleeding, there cloths were torn up and nothing about this looked right. I tried to look around them, but I didn't see Cas. A lump caught in my throat and tears brimmed my eyes.

"Y/n" Sam said and reached out but I backed away. "Where is he?" I whispered. "Y/n-" "no! just tell me where he is!" I yelled gritting my teeth and closing my eyes. "Dead" I heard Dean whisper and I laughed a little. I looked up at them and they looked confused.

"That's funny, I thought you said dead" I laughed again. "I did" Dean spoke carefully. My smiled dropped and I clenched my fists to my side. "So what your saying to me is, you got Cas killed while I was here locked in the damn room!" I yelled and they flinched back.

That's when I did it.

I swung at Dean first and got him right across the face with my fist. I went to go again but Sam caught me and held me in place. "Let go, so I can beat both your asses" I screamed, and clawed at Sam's arms around me Dean opened up the door and Sam pushed me in. I was locked in again. I let out a scream and then started to knock stuff over and break stuff.

There was nothing on the walls and I took every thing off the shelves. There was broken glass every where and when I couldn't break anything else I stood in the middle of the room and looked at the mess. Tears poured out of my eyes and I fell to the floor. I cried and cried until I fell asleep.