"So did you hear that Ichiraku's is no longer selling ramen?" Yuzuki asks.

"For the past 4 years now." I say to her.

"I just found out." Yuzuki says to me as she eats.

I shrug and I finish my ramen and I put my bowl next to me. "Well I will leave the door open. Come in when your finished." I say to her and I get up and I grab my bowl and I walk in and I put my bowl in the sink and I grab my brush out of my pouch and I brush my hair out and Yuzuki comes in and I grab her hair brush and I brush her out and I smirk.

"Lets go." Yuzuki says to me.

We walk out of the house and I close the door behind me and I put the key in my pouch and we walk to the academy talking about stuff.

"Watch out for attacking erasers." Yuzuki says to me with a bark of laughter.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah right." I say and open the door and an eraser falls on my head. "Again?" I ask and Yuzuki barks in laughter.

"I GOT OUR JONIN."

"Who'd you get?" I ask behind him with a smirk.

Everyone but Yuzuki freezes.

I laugh a little and I jump down the stairs to the front of the class room. "Alright Roof in five minutes." I say to them and me and Yuzuki walk out and we run down the hallway to the stairs and I jump up them with Yuzuki behind me and we stand next to the ledge.

"You could have flash stepped." Yuzuki says to me.

"Yeah but I liked running through the hallways. It felt like I was a academy student again." I say to her with a smile.

"Your becoming an old lady." Yuzuki says to me.

I roll my eyes playfully. "I'm almost 20, so I'm not old yet. Wanna know old? Its the advisors of the villages." I say to her with a small shiver.

"Those guys can be jerks." Yuzuki says to me. "I don't care if they are old. They are not wise."

I laugh a bit. "True, true. I agree." I say to her and the new genin sit down in front of me on the steps.

"We should ask Naruto to get new advisors for the village when he becomes Hokage." Yuzuki says to me.

"Totally, I hate it that they think they can do whatever they please to Lady Princess. She eventually gets pissed and then takes it out on me and Shizune." I say to Yuzuki with my arms crossed. "Anyways Yuzuki is anyone coming through the gates I can't tell." I ask her.

"No, but Izumo and Kotesu are asleep, as usual." Yuzuki says to me.

"Good." I turn to the Genin. "So, names and likes, dislikes, hobbies then dreams." I point to the hyuga boy.

"Fine, my name is Kohaku Hyuga, and I don't feel like saying anything else." Kohaku says to me.

"Hey Sensei why don't you introduce your self." Hotaru says to me.

I just shrug. "Alright. My name is Kayla Uzumaki-Namikaze. I have my likes and dislikes. My hobbies are none of your business and my dream for the future is something I can't achieve since the person I wanted to fight for Head ANBU is dead. There now Hotaru you go." I say to her.

"Well my name is Hotaru Akiba. My likes are wolves, and someone from my year. My dislikes are anything sweet. My hobbies are training and more stuff than that. My dream is to be a successful Shinobi and die in action as a hero." Hotaru says to us.

I nod. "That's a good way to die. Just make sure you die protecting the Leaf Village." I say to her.

"I will." She says to me.