Christmas Special

Ok Christmas special but first I want to say one thing.
Happy Birthday Lord.
________________________________________________________________________________

I walk around the town with Yuzuki and my students run in front of me laughing.

Snow starts to fall and I look up as snow starts to land on my hair and eyelashes and I laugh a little and Yuzuki stares at me questionably.

"Lady Kayla why were you laughing?" Yuzuki asks.

"Because its snow." I say to her and I continue walking placing one foot in front of my other while looking at the sky with a grin.

"KAYLA WAIT UP." I hear behind me.

I laugh a little as a blonde blob races ahead of me on accident. "Naruto you went to far ahead." I say giggling.

"OOPS." He runs back to me and he puts an arm over my shoulder. "Aren't you cold just wearing that t-shirt and shorts?" Naruto asks me concerned.

"No cause I have my brother hugging me." I say grinning and we laugh as we walk and I notice Yuzuki gone. "Hey where did Yuzuki go?" I ask looking around and I see her with Akamaru. "Never mind lets catch up to those 3 idiots." I say to Naruto and we race up to the three. 

"Merry Christmas Naruto and Sensei." Yoru says to us with grins.

"Merry Christmas Yoru, Isamu and Yuki." Me and Naruto say grinning. 

"How about we go and barge in to Lady Princess's office yelling Merry Christmas if we're lucky she will be asleep." I say to them with a mischievous smirk.

"Hell Yeah." They say and we run to Lady Tsunde's office and we barge in. "MERRY CHRISTMAS." We yell and she falls out of her chair.

Lady Tsunde glares at me. "Kayla did you come up with that idea?" She says dangerously.

I laugh nervously and I stand in front of her with a grin. "It's Christmas eve why are you here in a stuffy office and not out there enjoying the snow?" I ask her.

"Because I have no one to celebrate with." She says to me.

I grin. "Yes you do, you have me and my brother, my team, Jiraiya, Shizune, Kakashi, Sakura, and everyone else and you know what you, my team, Sakura, my brother, Shikamaru and the rest of the rookies are staying at my place tonight for a huge sleepover." I order her with a grin.

"But." They say to me.

"No buts, butts are for sitting on now go get ready because no one is spending Christmas alone well the villagers can I really don't care but they have their family's so their fine now go before I make you go." I order them.

"Kayla I don't think-" I cut Lady Tsunde office.

"Lady Princess you need a few days off for the holidays now go get ready and meet me at my house." I order her with a leader tone.

"Fine." She says and leaves.

I grin as everyone leaves and I jump out the window and I land on my feet and I slid down the road on the heel on my shoes on accident and I bump into someone and I fall on my butt. "Thank the mighty duck that someone put brakes on me." I mutter trying to stand up on the ice but I fall back down.

"You ok Kayla?"

"Yeah peachy just peachy." I say sarcastically and Kiba holds his hand out to me and I take it and he helps me up and helps me to stand with out falling. "I love and hate ice."

"Yeah well what are you doing sliding down the road?" Kiba asks.

"I jumped out Lady Princess's window and I attempted to land on my feet with out slipping but failed miserably and also I have gather up Shikamaru, Sakura, Ino, Neji, Hinata, Ten-Ten, Rock Lee, Shino, Choji, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Guy, Asuma, and Kurenai. I need help getting them all." I say to him.