Oh Come On

-The Next Day-

Kayla's POV

I walk up the steps to the Hokage meeting room and I walk in and I sit down in my seat ignoring the stares I'm getting from everyone.

"She's on time for the first time in a while." Shizune says surprised.

"Can we just start the meeting?" I ask them.

"Hai." Everyone says and we start the meeting.

I glance at the seat next to me to see a different Uchiha and I just wait for a while until.

"Ok now to discuss the academy students and their new Jonin teachers." Lady Tsunde says to everyone.

"If I become a Jonin Teacher will I still have to attend these boring meetings?" I ask her.

"For one you just miss picking fights with Itachi over stupid stuff and for two no you have to keep attending these meetings." Lady Tsunde says to me sternly.

"Fine I don't have a choice anyway. I already chose the kids I want on my team." I say to her.

Everyone just stares at me while thinking.

I sigh. "The Hyuga boy, the Uchiha boy that kind of looks like how Sasuke used to and the Akiba girl with the purple hair that kind of looks like Anko." I say to them "Kohaku the Hyuga and I think Daku was the Uchiha and Hotaru was the Akiba girl." I say to them.

"She was early and got first pick too." Most of the Jonin say surprised.

"I can hear you." I say to them and they freeze and shut up.

"Ok they are yours and nice job being on time for once." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"If that's all, I have to do a few things today." I say to her.

"That's all for today." Lady Tsunde says. "Dismissed."

I get up and I walk out and I run down the hall ways and I jump down the stairs and I jump over some Genin at the bottom and I run to the market area and I stop and look around. "I need groceries. I don't have any food at all at home." I mutter and I pick up some stuff for dango and ramen since I can't make anything else and I walk back to my place and I see Yuzuki sleeping outside the door on the sidewalk and I smile slightly and I open the door and I walk in and I leave the door open and I put the groceries away.

I walk to my bathroom and I strip and I take a warm shower and I get out and I put on a different outfit than what I usually wear. I put on a sleeveless fishnet shirt on, I put a whit tank top over it and I put on my black shorts and I put on a black skirt that ends above my knee's and I put my ninja weapons pouch on my right leg. I put on my pouch that I keep my stuff in on with my Jonin flack jacket and I attach the pouch on the inside of the flack jacket on the back and I put on black ninja sandals that end above my calves but below my knee.

I put my black ninja head band cloth on with the metal plate with the symbol on my forehead and I put on black metal plated gloves on and I walk out with my old clothes and I walk to my room and I gather up all my clothes that are dirty and I throw them in a bin and I put it under my bed and I walk out of my room after grabbing a book and I walk to the kitchen and I set a bowl of food for Yuzuki out on the floor next to me and I make some ramen and I take the food bowl for Yuzuki out to her while I carry my ramen.

"When did you get back?" Yuzuki asks as I sit next her.

"About an hour ago. Also like my new clothing?" I ask her.

"You seem to be revealing more." Yuzuki says to me.

"Its spring and really hot out. I had no choice but to get a different style of clothing so I don't die of heat stroke." I say to her and I start eating my ramen.