Why

-The Next Morning-

Kayla's POV

I wake up around 10 in the morning and I yawn and I get up and I shower and I change into black shorts and a black short sleeve shirt with a fishnet long sleeve under my black short sleeve and I put on Dad's old jacket and I put on my Jonin Vest over it and I put my Konohagakure forehead protector on my forehead and I tie it under my red hair and I leave my wet red hair down and I walk to my door and I put on my black ninja sandals and I unlock my door and I walk out and I relock my door and I walk to training ground 11 casually and I stand there lazily.

"YOUR LATE." Yuki and Isamu yell and Yoru nods with them.

"I uh got lost on the path."

"LIAR." All three of them yell.

I laugh nervously. "Ok I'm gonna teach you guys how to walk on water." I say to them while pulling off my vest and jacket and shoes. "Come on." I say and I walk to point C and I stand on top of the pond at the center.

"SENSEI THATS IMPOSSIBLE." Yuki yells.

"Is it?" I ask. "Nothing is impossible." I pause. "Unless figuring out how 2 chakra nature infinitys and pure chakra some how get mixed. I still have yet to figure that out." I say with a mysterious smile.

"Ok number one sensei you are mysterious number two walking on water is almost impossible." Yoru says calmly.

I chuckle. "Then how am I doing it right now?" I ask them with a smirk.

"You may have a point but how are we supposed to do that?" Yoru asks.

I tap my chin and I dance around a bit on the water. "Chakra. Just focus it to your feet like you did with the tree's." I say to them while standing in the middle again.

They focus chakra to their feet and they attempt to walk on water but fail miserably.

I laugh a little and they try again and they fail. "Add more chakra to your feet and keep a steady flow there until you can walk to me with out a problem." I say to them calmly.

"Yes Sensei."

"Also you might want to take your coats and shoes off." I advised them and they look at me skeptically. I sigh. "Do you want to get more wet that you already are lucky for me I don't lose my balance but I took off my Coat, Jonin Vest, and my Ninja Sandals and gear you know just in case one of you drown I don't want my stuff getting wet." I say to them with a grin.

"Sensei I have a question." Yoru says to me.

"And that would be?" I ask her with a confused face.

"Well its been nagging me since I met you and what I have heard about you but how do you always smile even through everything that happened to you?" Yoru asks and the others nod.

I grin. "Because a smile goes a long way and somehow brightens someone's day but then again I shouldn't care should I? But I do because I ain't heartless like everyone thinks I am for being the Red Chain Demon I don't see how I got that name sure I have chains but they aren't red and I don't think I'm a demon and I don't get why people put red in there unless they mean my hair. Hmm now I have to think about that." I stand in a thinking position. "Is it  because I finish my missions with out mercy most of the time." I mutter as I think and my students look at me in shock. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask them confused.

"She's bipolar." Yoru says sweat dropping.

"Eh?" I raise an eyebrow confused. "I don't get it but meh whatever." I shrug. "Now get to work also anymore questions?" I ask them.