Kazekage

-The Day Gaara arrives-

Kayla's POV

I stand at the gate talking to Izumo and Kotesu.

"Hey Kayla why are you here anyway?" Izumo asks.

"I have  to escort the Kazekage around due to Lady Tsunde's orders." I shrug.

"SENSEI."

"Isamu?" I ask looking at my students figures running towards me. "THE FU- I mean FUDGE." I jump out of the way and my students hit someone that isn't me. "Seriously you three have got to be kidding me." I sweat drop as I see that they bumped into Gaara and a girl with brown hair. "Sorry Lord Kazekage about my students." I bow in apology.

"Sensei we are treating you to ramen lets go." Isamu says and tries dragging me away. "You aren't moving. Move." Isamu says trying to push me.

I sigh and bonk him on the head. "Isamu, you guys can treat me to ramen tonight after my meeting." I say to them.

"What kind of sensei has her students treat her to stuff." The girl next to Gaara says.

My eye twitches. "You three go to training ground 11 and work on your chakra control, Yuzuki come on lets go to the meeting." I say calmly as I walk through the streets of Konoha with Gaara and the girl behind me and Yuzuki next to me.

I hear people talking about me as we walk and I'm pretty sure those two heard it as well and we walk into the Hokage building and we walk into the meeting room. "Lady Princess, the Kazekage is here." I say calmly.

"Thank you Kayla now take your seats." Lady Tsunde says to us.

I sit in my seat beside her and Yuzuki sits next to my seat.

"Where do I sit." The girl whines.

"Lady Kayla." Gaara nods to me.

I nod slightly at him and the meeting starts.

"Now where are we gonna hold the Chunin Exams this year?" An elder asks.

"How about Suna." The  girl suggests.

I sigh. "We have always held it here its tradition besides Konoha is in the middle of the other 4 main countries and the other Kage would disagree with having there Genin travel farther and not having a say in whether or not we move the Exams ultimately leading to a fight. Not many people like change." I say and Lady Tsunde nods while Gaara looks at me shocked.

"Kayla has a good point." An Elder says. "But change can also be a good thing." 

"I don't mind change I just find it troublesome." Shikaku says.

I nod at him. "Its the same here for me." I say agreeing with Shikaku. "I don't care where we have it but I'm just saying what might happen at the sudden change." 

"Lady Kayla you always have an idea of what might happen and eventually they do happen but this one might not." Inoichi says to me.

"I know, I am just saying the best interest for all the villages that way a war doesn't happen on something stupid like an argument." I shrug.

"How is it that your fifteen and you always look out for the best interest of everyone Lady Kayla?" Hiashi asks.

"My father was the fourth Hokage you should probably guess where I get it from." I say shrugging. 

"Well Kayla is right about how we always have it here as to not start a new war. It has always been like this since the Chunin Exams first started." Lady Tsunde says.

"Where are we gonna hold it is what everyone wants to know, Sunagakure or Konohagakure?" Choza asks.

"Konoha." Gaara says. "Lady Kayla has a point and I don't want my village to get hurt its best we have it here in Konoha." Gaara explains.