Boring Then A Mission Then A Wolf?

-The Next Morning-

Kayla's POV

I groan as sunlight hits my face and I move around. "Go away sun I want to sleep." I mutter into something plastic. "I'm not in my own bed so where the hell am I."

"Your in the hospital."

I grumble. "Of course I am why wouldn't I be Shikamaru." I say sarcastically.

"You really must hate mornings." He says to me.

"No shit and I don't even think my injuries were that bad so why the hell am I in the hospital."

"You think being nearly cut in half through your torso and your arm was torn to shreds. Not a bad injury? Not to mention a few bones were broken." Shikamaru says.

I huff. "I'm perfectly fine seriously I was just running around the hospital with Kiba yesterday."

"You shouldn't have gone running." A nurse says while walking in.

"Well I did and there is nothing you could have done about it." I say turning away from her. "When can I get out of here I'm bored as hell in here."

"In a few weeks." The nurse says to me.

"Yep I'm definitely gonna escape." I mutter under my breath. "Ok." I say with a grin.

Shikamaru eyes me suspiciously.

"Alright stay in bed." The nurse says and leaves.

"No way am I gonna do that." I say standing up and stretching. "Time to see how bad the injuries are." I say and I use my chakra to look through my injuries. I start healing them through the bandages.

"What are you doing?" The nurse says walking back in.

"I'm healing my self." I say while healing my broken bones.

"Na ah ah you need to rest that's the only way you can heal." The nurse says.

I eye her for a second. "Who are you?" I ask her.

"That is not important right now."

I glance at her with a cold eye and she steps back shocked. "If your not gonna answer my question then I have a right to heal myself and I should have the right anyway." I say calmly.

"Look kid I'm doing you a favor." She says to me.

I smile at her. "Your really not." I say and I start healing my torso. "Besides almost everything is healed and I can leave this hospital with in the week."

"Kayla you should get back into bed." The nurse says to me.

My eye twitches a little in annoyance. "I'm being nice here I suggest you not annoy or piss me off today." I finish healing my torso a few minutes later and I start healing my arm. "There really isn't anything you can do to stop me I have more chakra than you plus." I make a few chakra sebon in my free hand and I disperse them. "I have my Chakra Sebon that are ten times more effective than regular sebon."

They step back from me.

I finish healing my arm. "They're all fixed."

"You should get back to bed." The nurse says.

"And have you inject me with stuff nah I'm good besides I don't really like needles touching me other than my own." I say stretching

"Get back in your bed." The nurse says to me with a glare.

I look at her from the corner of my eye with a cold look. "No and I don't take orders from people who isn't Lady Tsunde or my brother." I say calmly. "Now lets see where is it." I say bending down to look through my bag. I look through it and I grab a few scrolls. "Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go change and sign my self out of the hospital." I say and I walk to the bathroom down the hall and I shower and change into my clothes and I brush through my hair and I leave it down and wet and I put on my ninja sandals and I walk back to my room and I grab my bag and I pull out my ninja pouch and I put it on and I grab my weapons pouch and I put it on my right leg above my knee and under my thigh.