Flash Back to a Mission Part 1

-At the Land of Tea-

Kayla's POV

I walk to a building and I knock on the door and someone answers.

"Hello Kayla nice to see you." 

"Hi Idate been a long time hasn't it?" I say to him.

"Why are you here Kayla?" Idate asks me coming outside.

"Well we are friends aren't we also I was in town because the client I'm escorting wanted to stop here for a little while." I say to him with a grin.

"I see well where are Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke?" Idate asks.

"I guess you didn't hear about Sasuke, he left the village and went to search for power from Orochimaru and Naruto and Sakura are somewhere back in the Leaf Village." I say to him.

"I see so want to do anything while you here also what rank are you in the Leaf Village?" Idate asks as we walk around the town.

"Jonin I also have my own squad and Yuzuki ran off somewhere I think she's with my client." I say to him with a grin.

"YOU HAVE A SQUAD?" He yells surprised.

I laugh a little. 

"THERE SHE IS SENSEI OVER HERE." 

"Isamu seriously?" I ask him and he, Yuki and Yoru walk over to me.

"Who are they Kayla?" Idate asks.

"Idate meet Yuki, Yoru and Isamu. Guys meet Idate Morino, Ibiki Morino's little brother and a friend of mine." I introduce them and I cover my ears.

"HI I'M ISAMU SUNOKURAN." 

"I'm Yuki Sunokuran his younger twin sister."

"And I'm Yoru Naitokuran these idiots teammates." 

I laugh a little at her and Yuki's glare. 

"Kayla they remind me of how you and I used to be when we met." Idate says with a grin.

-Flashback Time-

"Ugh why did Lady Princess suggest I go with you guys I mean come on." I rant a bit as Sasuke and I glare at each other.

"Yeah well we would have been perfectly fine on our own with out you here." Sasuke retorts.

I huff. "Yeah? Well I have to be here any ways so shut up Uchiha." I say back at him.

We walk into a diner and we sit down and I notice a guy walk up to us and he starts flirting with Sakura and me and I glare at him. "Go to hell asshole."

"Feisty Kitty." He says and Yuzuki growls.

"Yuzuki calm down he isn't worth our anger." I say to her form on my shoulder and she calms down.

Me and the guy glare at each other for a while before he leaves.

"Asshole." I mutter. 

We get to the Land of Tea's master's house and we stand in there introducing ourselves and the guy from earlier comes in and he and I glare at each other.

"Kayla, Lady Tsunde told me that you don't like very many people why don't you introduce yourself to Idate?" Master Jirocho asks.

I huff and cross my arms. "My name is Kayla Uzumaki-Namikaze the 4th Hokages youngest child and Naruto's twin sister." I mutter bitterly.