Chunin Exams Part 2

-The Forest of Death

Kayla's POV

I sit on top of the tent waiting for everyone to arrive.

"Guys are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Isamu asks Yoru and Yuki.

"Sensei is early for something." Yuki says amazed.

"I can hear you." I say to them.

"No you can't." Isamu says to me quickly.

"Ok then." I say with a smile and they continue talking about me while I just wait as everyone comes here.

"Ok maggots." Anko days and I block the kunai coming towards her. "This is training 44 also known as the Forest of Death. You will be in here for five days getting either the heaven or earth scroll from another team. The only way you can quit in this test is if you leave now or die during the test. Whatever you do, you aren't aloud to open your scroll. No matter what. Now maggots, take this slip and sign it, it shows us Leaf are not responsible for any loss of life." Anko says and I block another kunai as she hands out the slips.

"Miss Mitarashi. Stop calling us maggots." Yoru says to her.

"Maggots fill out the papers and get to your gates." Anko says to them while I snicker. She holds a kunai to my throat. "Stop snickering." She says to me.

I hold a sebon to her throat in a flash. "Put the kunai down." I say to her with a smile.

"And this is why everyone ends up liking her." Anko says grinning and she takes the kunai away from my kneck.

I put the sebon back in my pouch and they fill their slips out and they exchange them for a scroll and they go to the gates.

"When the bell rings and the gates open that's when you go in." Anko says and I jump down next to her. "And Kayla you will be waiting at the tower for them." Anko says to me.

"Naruto, Gaara and Matsuri are gonna kill me in five days." I say as I walk into the forest ignoring the stares of the Genin.

I walk through the forest and I hear a growl and I look around to see a white tiger about my size. "Hm meh." I shrug and I kill a snake and a centipede coming my way. Wait a snake.... "What the hell." I jump around dodging Kunai and Shuriken and some sebon and I kick Kabuto back to where he came from and I continue walking and I start running to the tower.

I get there a few minutes later and I walk up the stairs to the top room and I wait.

Yoru's POV

We walk into the forest after the bell went off and we start running and we run for the rest of the day and we stop and set up a small camp. "Guys you two go and get something to eat. I'll start a fire to cook the food." I say to them.

"Alright." They run over to the river and start catching fish and they come back with nine fish and I cook them and we each eat three fish and the other two fall asleep while I stay awake and we start running again in the morning and we run into a team.

"Now hand over the scroll and you two pretty ladies won't get hurt." A rain village guy says to me and Yuki.

"Na ah ah." Yuki say and hands me the scroll. "Yoru you keep track of the scroll." Yuki says with a wink.

I nod and I dodge a barrage of kunai and shuriken and I smirk as the guy comes after me while his other two team mates go after Isamu and Yuki.

"NIGH SHADE." I say as I do a few hand signs and I trap him in a gen jutsu and he breaks out and comes after me and I set him in a second gen jutsu and he breaks through a minute later. "Night Clan Secret Technique: Moon Tide." I say as I do a few hand signs and the Sun gets covered by the 'Moon' but actually its a gen jutsu and I jump onto a branch taking Yuki and Isamu with me as the 'Moon' creates a tide of water and it hits the rain guys, knocking them out and we jump down.