Battle on the Bridge Zabuza Returns

I dont own Naruto i just own Kayla Kiki and Haru maybe some later on characters I also don't own the song its Naruto battle music so of course it belongs to the Naruto series
-Author

________________________________________________________________________________

-The Next Morning-

3rd Persons POV

A few birds chirp as a boy gathers herbs and a bird leads the boy to a girl with fire colored hair and a blond boy they both have a type of whiskers on their face. The boy looks shocked and reaches toward the kids.

Sakura's POV

I yawn and i head towards the table and i sit down. "Good Morning."

"Here you go." Tsunami puts a plate of food infront of me.

"Thank you." I say to her.

"Naruto and Kayla's not here, looks like they were out all night again." Tazuna says

"They've gone completely crazy, they've been training in the dark they could be dead by now. You know by using up to much of his chakra." I say to them.

"Well I certainly hope their ok, a child spending the night alone." Tsunami says.

"Theres nothing to worry about they may be goofy kids but their full fledge ninja they can handle them selves." Kakashi-Sensei says sitting by the door.

"Sakura's right Naruto and Kayla are such losers their probably lying out there dead somewhere. I'm gonna go take a walk." Sasuke says then leaves.

"Sasuke?" I ask. "We just started eating." I look at his plate. "That was fast."

Kayla's POV

Someone shakes me and i slap their hand away. Wait someone shakes me. "Who's waking me up now." I mutter sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"You'll catch cold if you sleep out here." Some boy says.

"Yeah yeah I know." i mutter looking at the boy. "Besides me and Naruto are out here training and I suppose your gathering herbs right?" I ask and he nods. 

"What are you training for? Is it something dangerous?" He asks me and Naruto.

Me and Naruto grin. "We are training to get stronger and to prove a point to a certain little brat kid." We say in unison

"So are you doing it for this certain person?" He asks. "Or are you doing all this training for yourself?" 

I scratch my head and Naruto sits there dumbfounded. "Look I just woke up questions aren't my style when i wake up." I mutter yawning.

The boys giggle/chuckles.

"Hey what are you laughing at." Naruto says.

"Is there someone who's precious to you?" The boys asks.

"Someone who." Naruto pauses. "What are you saying?" Naruto asks him.

My vision clears and I look at the boy shocked. "Seriously I should have known." I mutter under my breath and Haku looks at me knowing I know its him.

Some other stuff happens Sasuke comes and Haku leaves and i get up. 

"Idiocy I swear." I mutter. "They should have left." I mutter.

Me and Naruto get hit on the head. "Hey what was that for." We say in unison.

"Did you losers just forget about breakfast." Sasuke says.

I open a scroll, I pull out an apple and I put the the scroll back and I start eating. "Well I didnt i packed food in a scroll before I left for the mission." I say and I finish my apple throwing the core far into the forest and we start training again.